Topic Stats

• 992 posts
  • 165 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by NJGecko
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 39 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

michigan_j_frog_by_chaosfive55-d6ojsc0.jpg
jack-the-hitchhiker.jpg
JJPBingo8.png
JJPBingo6.png
JJPBingo1.png
IMG_5935.jpg
ng7qq.jpg
Endless_loop.png
skitb_update.jpg
TH_glass.jpg
jjp.jpg
clint-eastwood-557.jpeg
9015268_500.jpg
dr_DaveChappelle_CS_w600_h389.jpg
Darth_Vader_Grip.jpg
HOB.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 992 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 20.
#1 3 years ago

Jack Guarnieri spoke at NW Pinball on 6/6/15. The session was titled "The Making of the Hobbit", but there was some talk about WOZ and JJP in general. I had a post in the Hobbit thread with some of these points, but I know some people don't read game specific threads so I wanted to make a specific post (and thought of a few more points during the night). I wasn't at the show, but watched the live feed on the web. Thanks to NW pinball for streaming the event. You can still watch it here: http://www.twitch.tv/nwpinballarcadeshow/b/666683896 and NW pinball said they would add it to their website next week as well.

Now onto the points:

* The presentation had three speakers - David Thiel (sound), Butch Peel (project manager maybe?) and Jack Guarnieri. David's portion was the most entertaining as he played many music samples and went into details about the sound development process. Butch mostly discussed the artwork progression. Jack talked about everything (well over an hour).

* The character of Gandalf will be making game specific call outs in TH - but they are awaiting studio approval on the voice actor (not Ian McKellen)....I think he said two or three weeks before they get the recordings done.

* "Two Steps From Hell" are doing some music tracks in the game (very cool if you've ever heard any of their stuff). David Thiel's stuff sounded incredible as well - I think TH will easily have the most sound (and maybe the best sound) of any pin to date. David mentioned that Pat Lawlor recruited him to work on the Hobbit and he's been working on it for well over a year!

* Spoke a bit about vendors which he referred to some of them as the Chicago Pinball Mafia. He obviously doesn't like getting pushed around by vendors and in many cases has found new ones which leads to delays. Some vendors he is forced to use and they work on parts for Stern and PPS, so they have a backlog of work. Also mentioned some QC issues - that picture of 500 backglasses last week for instance - most of them are delaminating already! They are having to send them back or get new ones made (on a side note - he said those glasses cost $48,000 + $2,000 shipping...so $100 looks to be cost on a JJP backglass).

* No ship dates on TH yet, but he did mention WOZs are on a 40 day backlog. (he didn't say if he was planning to hire more staff to build TH, but I think he has mentioned wanting to build TH 24/7 in other threads). If I had to guess personally from his comments and the JJP discussion group threads - I would say Q4 is when it will ship (but I hope I'm wrong and it ships Q3).

* They have created a redemption system coded by Keith Johnson that will be an option for both WOZ and TH. It's a timed game with objectives that rewards tickets (I think it's a great idea as the LCD could guide you on what the objectives are). He mentioned having to buy the ticket dispenser and a new "dongle" to make it work if you want this functionality. I *think* he said it could be done in the home without the ticket dispenser - but I wasn't clear if this would still require the purchase of a dongle (whatever that is). This new system is called "Pindemption".

* Misc TH facts: 1500-1600 sold so far and thinks another 1500 will sell once they start building. The game will have dedicated white GI LEDs in addition to the RGB inserts. There are 34 modes so far in TH (is that a record?). TH has 17 more drivers than WOZ on the I/O board. TH will weigh 40 lbs more than WOZ (OUCH!).

* Questions/comments from an audience member from Chile was entertaining. He was super pumped about his experience playing Hobbit which was exciting. He also tried to bash WWE, but Jack wouldn't let him (although it would be deserved).

* Jack threw a few jabs at Pinside - but also gave them some credit. Player's feedback on Pinside and Expo led to the removal of the 4th flipper and a change in the overall artwork.

* Mentioned that they want to evolve from game to game and make each one better. He said something to the effect that WOZ will be the worst game they ever make.

* JJP #3 (Pat Lawlors Game) - Jack said he does not want to do a multi-year payment plan like they have done on WOZ and TH (not clear if that means no pre-orders at all?). He said he wants to show the game complete instead of incremental reveals. He also said they are getting smarter about vendors, mgmt, etc and the timeline should be shorter as a result on game 3.

* Jack answers his phone if you call him at 800.473.jack. Says he gets calls all times of the day. (I can attest to the fact that he answers emails promptly too). Says he has had many wives thank him for WOZ.

* New code release coming for WOZ in the next couple of weeks.

Overall, I was excited about everything I saw - the LCD screens are so much more polished than WOZ. The sound clips were out of this world. I think it sucks that we have a little bit more to wait on TH, but I think it will be worth it in the end.

#2 3 years ago

guessing 2016 for TH

#3 3 years ago

How is it that the back glasses are delaminating already?? This is pure BS! Sorry, but I am losing all respect for Jack. This game is going to be minimally a year late. Stop trying to reinvent the wheel on every detail of the game.....Enough already. So ridiculous.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

TH will weigh 40 lbs more than WOZ (OUCH!).

So what's that put it at.....400 lbs? That's unreal...I wouldn't want to move a game that is a bigger counterbalance than I am, and I'm a fatty. Imagine trying to get that thing up or down stairs without an escalera...does jack ship a few guidos with every pin to move it?

#5 3 years ago

In the business world of competition, seeing what your competitor is selling is important. Like Ford & Chevrolet, I wonder if Stern had a new Wizard of Oz, on site? Or gone through at an outside location? On any JJP photos of Tour Days, there are many new Stern pins set up.

Quoted from Damonator:

He also tried to bash WWE, but Jack wouldn't let him (although it would be deserved).

Talking Smack regarding a competing product on a Live Forum could some create tension between Stern and JG's Distribution business.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

How is it that the back glasses are delaminating already?? This is pure BS! Sorry, but I am losing all respect for Jack. This game is going to be minimally a year late. Stop trying to reinvent the wheel on every detail of the game.....Enough already. So ridiculous.

He didn't say if it was the same vendor that did the WOZ backglasses or a different vendor. But yea, I was bummed to hear that. Sucks for another delay, but better than having 500 games go out with peeling backglasses.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

He didn't say if it was the same vendor that did the WOZ backglasses or a different vendor. But yea, I was bummed to hear that. Sucks for another delay, but better than having 500 games go out with peeling backglasses.

He's been focusing on all the wrong stuff from the very beginning, which has added too much complexity and RISK to production. New cabinet, new lcd, new system, new drop targets, new decals...WTF. Someone needs to give him a "baby steps" lecture. Stern is just sitting back and learning from all his mistakes. Fools rush in.....

#8 3 years ago

The Chicago pinball mafia was the greatest comment last night.

He looked like he was about to break down in tears over the backglass issue, I don't blame him.

Thiel and Peel obviously have great passion and it shows big time.

Jack does too but I wish he would unload some of the victim baggage he seems to carry around.

I hate to say this but it sounds a little like Jpopish mode when he talks about "all we are trying to do is make great pinball for you consumers" and yes "pinball is hard". Hell yeah it is, I just wish he'd own it and not sound so hang dog at times.

They have accomplished a TON, have a great team, and great service. Play that trumpet for crying out loud. The dude from Chile and his excitement is what I'd like to see more of from Jack.

Sorry Jack, the world isn't going to feel sorry for you, we love what you are doing, but I'm not pulling out the hanky!

#9 3 years ago

400 pounds....it was hard enough for me to get Next Generation upstairs.

At least Silverball will have one that I can play.

#10 3 years ago

...new drop targets

I'm happy that JJP does not copy the mechanism that Stern is using - most unreliable piece of junk I know.

#11 3 years ago

Easy to armchair QB everything. The glass was an example and is not a reason for delay - go outside - it's a beautiful day!

#12 3 years ago

I think WOZ is light years ahead of anything Stern has done, but it seems obvious Stern has now seriously upped the ante in the pinball battle. They probably have the capacity to pull a "Wal-Mart" on suppliers and require either exclusivity on certain parts, or priority over JJP, and this may be messing with JJP's production? I wouldn't be surprised. I think JJP needs to up their game now, in more ways than simply building better pinball machines.

One area where Stern is actively kicking JJP's ass isn't in pinball design, but marketing. They've very seriously taken their online presence and hired people to integrate with the community more comprehensively. They're putting a lot more information out on their products and progress. I haven't seen this with JJP. They're going to have to step this up. They're going to have to throw a few more bones to their customers. There should be more updates and features added to WOZ in the meantime to keep their market excited. There should be more stuff leaked. They do appearances at shows, but it would be nice to see more content generally showing up online.

#13 3 years ago

He's been focusing on all the wrong stuff from the very beginning, which has added too much complexity and RISK to production. New cabinet, new lcd, new system, new drop targets, new decals...WTF. Someone needs to give him a "baby steps" lecture. Stern is just sitting back and learning from all his mistakes. Fools rush in.....

I don't know if it's a case of focusing on all the wrong stuff...or just focusing on too much stuff at once. We all benefit from innovation and competition among JJP and Stern. I really hope Stern is paying attention - maybe someday they'll stop making pinballs with monochrome displays...maybe. I know they certainly paid attention to JJP prices - the new Kiss LE has an MSRP of $8,795. I own several Stern LEs and I can safely say they are nowhere near the class of machine that a WOZ or TH is.

Quoted from iceman44:

I hate to say this but it sounds a little like Jpopish mode when he talks about "all we are trying to do is make great pinball for you consumers" and yes "pinball is hard". Hell yeah it is, I just wish he'd own it and not sound so hang dog at times.
They have accomplished a TON, have a great team, and great service.

Yea - just ask JPOP, SkitB or Williams how hard it is to run a pinball business. I personally don't care if he complains or brags or whatever...I just want them to make pinball machines faster! I would have thought that TH would have had a shorter development than WOZ - you would think they would get more efficient with each machine.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

Easy to armchair QB everything. The glass was an example and is not a reason for delay - go outside - it's a beautiful day!

SSDD.

Quoted from Biv:

I'm happy that JJP does not copy the mechanism that Stern is using - most unreliable piece of junk I know.

In what way, exactly? I know some people had issues with the met targets breaking, but mine has never stuck or broke...

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

I'm going to spend the day playing pinball at league and then drive to pick up a White Water. I know, crazy, actually playing and doing things with pins instead of yakking about them all day!

Jack, I thought you guys had a great presentation. I wasn't able to watch it live, but I pulled up the archive on Twitch maybe an hour or two after it was over. So just something to remember, when you get someone telling you "50 people are watching" don't forget that some of us are going to check it out later, so the number is bigger than you think.

You could maybe tone down the shots at Pinside a tad, but I can't pretend some of it isn't warranted. I think we can both agree the game is better for all of it though, you guys really took the criticisms to heart, and I applaud you for it.

I'm looking forward to playing a final version and comparing it to the game we saw at Expo.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The Chicago pinball mafia was the greatest comment last night.
He looked like he was about to break down in tears over the backglass issue, I don't blame him.
Thiel and Peel obviously have great passion and it shows big time.
Jack does too but I wish he would unload some of the victim baggage he seems to carry around.
They have accomplished a TON, have a great team, and great service. Play that trumpet for crying out loud. The dude from Chile and his excitement is what I'd like to see more of from Jack.
Sorry Jack, the world isn't going to feel sorry for you, we love what you are doing, but I'm not pulling out the hanky!

Ice, your such a kindred spirit. I DON'T pity the fool, for if one is a fool it is by their own choosing.

However, Jack has raised the bar on pins to a degree and is responsible for giving Stern a much needed kick in the ass.

hoping JJP is trying to reinvent to improve quality, not just to bypass the usual vendor suspects. Both would be fine too if they are being Primadonnas.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Jack Guarnieri spoke at NW Pinball on 6/6/15.
* Spoke a bit about vendors which he referred to some of them as the Chicago Pinball Mafia. He obviously doesn't like getting pushed around by vendors and in many cases has found new ones which leads to delays. Some vendors he is forced to use and they work on parts for Stern and PPS, so they have a backlog of work. Also mentioned some QC issues - that picture of 500 backglasses last week for instance - most of them are delaminating already! They are having to send them back or get new ones made (on a side note - he said those glasses cost $48,000 + $2,000 shipping...so $100 looks to be cost on a JJP backglass).

* No ship dates on TH yet, but he did mention WOZs are on a 40 day backlog. (he didn't say if he was planning to hire more staff to build TH, but I think he has mentioned wanting to build TH 24/7 in other threads). If I had to guess personally from his comments and the JJP discussion group threads - I would say Q4 is when it will ship (but I hope I'm wrong and it ships Q3).

Chicago Mafia Vendors? What, because they want to get paid for the parts they provided to you? Forced to use other vendors? Must not owe them enough to cut you off yet. QC issues? Made in China will have that effect.

TH will never ship

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Chicago Mafia Vendors? What, because they want to get paid for the parts they provided to you? Forced to use other vendors? Must not owe them enough to cut you off yet. QC issues? Made in China will have that effect.
TH will never ship

I'm guessing it was a reference to vendors who have a monopoly on a certain item. He said he gets parts from US and China.

As for TH never shipping - I'll take that bet if you want to put money on it.

#19 3 years ago

Don't feed the Troll!

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

One area where Stern is actively kicking JJP's ass isn't in pinball design, but marketing. They've very seriously taken their online presence and hired people to integrate with the community more comprehensively. They're putting a lot more information out on their products and progress. I haven't seen this with JJP. They're going to have to step this up. They're going to have to throw a few more bones to their customers. There should be more updates and features added to WOZ in the meantime to keep their market excited.

Marketing is largely irrelevant if they can't get in parts and actually build the games. There's a 40 day backlog on WOZ and 1600+ game backlog on Hobbit. Marketing would just make these numbers worse. Gotta find a way to streamline production and get these games built!

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Don't feed the Troll!

Heh - it's all good. I don't get the entrenched JJP negativity by some though - I'm a fanboy of Stern, JJP and Spooky and anyone else that successfully builds and sells a pinball machine... we are the ones that benefit.

#22 3 years ago

I thought the talk was great, and it really showed the level of detail they're putting into the machine. I agree the wait on this machine is too long, but it looks like it will be worth it in the end.

Quoted from vdojaq:

TH will never ship

Pinside used to be a great place to come and get excited about pinball. Now it seems like it's nothing but torches, pitchforks and a whole lot of negativity. I hear how RGP used to be great and soured over the years. Seems like pinside is heading in the same direction.

#23 3 years ago

Heh - it's all good. I don't get the entrenched JJP negativity by some though - I'm a fanboy of Stern, JJP and Spooky and anyone else that successfully builds and sells a pinball machine... we are the ones that benefit.

Yup!

#24 3 years ago

All it takes is one special bracket or screw size/type to stop production. I rebuild engines at my dealership. One piece not shipped? Engine sits in pieces for 3 days.

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

Pinside used to be a great place to come and get excited about pinball. Now it seems like it's nothing but torches, pitchforks and a whole lot of negativity. I hear how RGP used to be great and soured over the years. Seems like pinside is heading in the same direction.

It's just a certain group. As they are weeded out, it will get better.

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Don't feed the Troll!

The only part of my post that is opinion is that TH will never ship. Please prove me otherwise on the rest and I will gladly accept the troll comment.

Cue the sound of crickets.

On a side note, I sincerely hope JJP can pull everything together and become a viable alternative to Stern...we need more manufacturers in the pinball industry. Unfortunately , in my opinion, JJP may come crashing down. That too , I wish can be proven wrong.

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

It's just a certain group. As they are weeded out, it will get better.

True dat Tedster. Soooo many lightyears better than the attitudes on RGP. I find myself cranky at times too, just not everyday...all day...

Funny how some of these weeds hate us so much yet they start multiple accounts to get back in here after getting banned.

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

I think WOZ is light years ahead of anything Stern has done, but it seems obvious Stern has now seriously upped the ante in the pinball battle. They probably have the capacity to pull a "Wal-Mart" on suppliers and require either exclusivity on certain parts, or priority over JJP, and this may be messing with JJP's production? I wouldn't be surprised. I think JJP needs to up their game now, in more ways than simply building better pinball machines.
One area where Stern is actively kicking JJP's ass isn't in pinball design, but marketing. They've very seriously taken their online presence and hired people to integrate with the community more comprehensively. They're putting a lot more information out on their products and progress. I haven't seen this with JJP. They're going to have to step this up. They're going to have to throw a few more bones to their customers. There should be more updates and features added to WOZ in the meantime to keep their market excited. There should be more stuff leaked. They do appearances at shows, but it would be nice to see more content generally showing up online.

Totally agree with all of this!

Btw, I'm outside by the pool Jack. It's a beautiful day here. Armchair judging is what happens every day in my world. From my chairs you got a lot of thumbs up and have for years

Defensive woe is me stuff usually doesn't work well but whatever floats your boat, I'm excited for you

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

* The presentation had three speakers -

Um, I'm pretty sure you missed one!

I actually loved the guy (from South America ?) that Jack handed the mic to towards the end. Is was wordy, but clearly a "from the heart" expression of why he loved his experience playing TH.

My observations:
Watching this, especially against the backdrop of the SkitB and Jpop meltdown, really underscores just how much work goes into doing this stuff right. The sound/music guy? Just incredible about of time and detail happening behind the scenes. I just don't see any of these boutique guys ever coming close to this effort- and even with Jacks all-star team- he's a year behind on his SECOND game! To expect a rag-tag team or couple guys-in-the-basement to DELIVER a pinball machine is a long-shot.

Jack is better served to have the other people (and the work) brag about JJP more so than himself. I felt a bit of a "don't cry for my, argentine" moment building, but then again, without that, I guess it would be JJP

I hope they get their shit together in a hurry for TH..... Because I REALLY want to see what comes next

#30 3 years ago

Breaking News!
Jack trips on sidewalk, blames vendors.

#31 3 years ago

They're still working on finalizing the smaug mech, so at least 2-3 months before production?

The LCD layout and animation work look great. I still think that the screen is unnecessarily too large(jumbo DMD size would be perfect), but mega props where they're due. Jean-Paul is making the most of the real estate and doing some really amazing work.

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

the new Kiss LE has an MSRP of $8,795.

For the millionth time I would like to know if anyone has ever paid MSRP for a Stern machine? Street price is nowhere near that.

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from jams77:

Breaking News!

Breaking News!
Guy just signs up to be a Troll

#34 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Breaking News!
Guy just signs up to be a Troll

Actually he has been here a year, but yeah ever thread he has posted in has been something negative about JJP.

#35 3 years ago

Wtf, I agree with every lucid statement lowepg just made . I forgot, it's a JJP thread

It's easy for me to ignore TH troll comments like "it will never be made"

I spent 4 yrs of non stop relentless BS re my Woz purchase. This is NOTHING. In fact, Pinside has gotten much softer, go back and pull up some of those threads

#36 3 years ago

I saw pictures of those delaminated backglasess. Totally destroyed. They waited so long for those to come in only to be garbage. Now JJP has to wait at the mercy of the manufacturer to replace them. This, plus many other out of your control issues are creating delays. I too was wondering what was taking so long. Now, not even going to question any further delays.
Thought the presentation was great. TH looks to be a great effort by thier team. I'll wait this one out quietly.

#37 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

One area where Stern is actively kicking JJP's ass isn't in pinball design, but marketing.

I think the opposite. Stern's the only one making games in mass quantity and they've had two come out this year, yet they aren't talked about all that much. I don't think the Wrestlemania thread even got to 500 posts. KISS looks great and has a bunch of pics and videos up but is probably not even one of the 5 most talked about topics on the board here.

Maybe none of it matters but I think Stern is actually behind most of the boutiques in terms of generating buzz for their new machines.

#38 3 years ago

I can't believe the amount of negativity surrounding JJP.

Having owned and played WOZ for about 9 months, I have nothing but great things to say about JJPs first title. While I'm not a "must have a LCD screen" guy, the LCD integration into the game is freakin awesome. Big screen or small screen...it's just plain fun. The build quality is insane and they packed in all kinds of pinball magic fun...not to mention the code and gameplay is tons of fun.

I got my hands on the TH at Allentown. The game is another stunner to the eyes. Who knows where gameplay will end up...but there is huge potential on this title. I have no skin in the game (yet)...but I'm watching. Just like I'm watching the KISS rollout and the used market of classic titles.

I'm a fan of what Stern is doing...although it's very different, their games are fun too. Not every one fits my playing tastes, but a lot do.

Thanks to the OP for sharing the talking points. Appreciate it. I'm pulling for Jack to get this game out the door in very state he's shooting for. If you've ever had a chance to talk to him face-to-face, you'll know he's really passionate about making pinballs that are special. It's great for pinball's future and for all of us players and collectors.

#39 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

For the millionth time I would like to know if anyone has ever paid MSRP for a Stern machine? Street price is nowhere near that.

I hope no one has paid MSRP for a Stern or JJP - but it's the published price and allows for apples to apples comparison to JJP's published price of $8500 for a Hobbit LE.

You can still buy TH SE/LE spots for $7500...and you should be able to buy Stern LEs for about the same amount. The point is that for $7500, you get more with JJP than you do with Stern.

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

To compair JJP to Stern is a joke JJP started in 2011 in that time Stern has put out 13 new games and that does not count all the LE games or MMR and IM VE

#41 3 years ago

There was a Kiss café but it closed last year ? Says it all. Pinball is going nowhere without JJP.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

The point is that for $7500, you get more with JJP than you do with Stern.

Maybe more by weight, but nowhere near as much fun. WOZ gets the least love of any game in my house.

#43 3 years ago
Quoted from jams77:

Breaking News!

Jack has seen the new Stern Kiss and he likes it.

#44 3 years ago

I have to admit that this video from NW Pinball made me more excited about what is coming in TH. It is amazing what has all been put into this game.

#45 3 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

To compair JJP to Stern is a joke JJP started in 2011 in that time Stern has put out 13 new games and that does not count all the LE games or MMR and IM VE

We're talking quality...not quantity.

And again...let me remind you that Stern had a 40 year head start. Give Jack 40 years and get back to me.

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

The point is that for $7500, you get more with JJP than you do with Stern.

More weight or more fun?

#47 3 years ago

Man, I love David Thiel and his work. Very impressive. You can tell he loves what he does! And he's damn good at it.

He talked about how he wasn't going to give a lot of details about the custom dialog call outs because "it's still a work in progress" and they found a sound alike for Ian McKellen, and his work will need to be approved by the licensor.

Sounds like Hobbit is a long way from production.

#48 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Give Jack 40 years and get back to me.

That won't be possible at the rate he insults vendors, because there's going to come a time at this rate where nobody's going to want to do business with some guy building less than a thousand games a year. They will find bigger contracts.

And even Gottlieb put out plenty of turds in their heyday...

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Man, I love David Thiel and his work. Very impressive. You can tell he loves what he does! And he's damn good at it.
He talked about how he wasn't going to give a lot of details about the custom dialog call outs because "it's still a work in progress" and they found a sound alike for Ian McKellen, and his work will need to be approved by the licensor.
Sounds like Hobbit is a long way from production.

That all gets added in code/updates. The voices added to ST didn't hold it up either

#50 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

More weight or more fun?

More innovation and features .... and more weight .... and more wait.

Fun is subjective - to each his own.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

We're talking quality...not quantity.
And again...let me remind you that Stern had a 40 year head start. Give Jack 40 years and get back to me.

I agree! Stern has like 3 or 4 teams working concurrently - so yes, they crank out the games. Some good, some great and some stinkers. JJP can't afford to have even one stinker at this stage...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Concord, NH
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bensenville, IL
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Imperial, MO
$ 25.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Machine - For Sale
Kalamazoo, MI
$ 9,500.00
$ 8,500.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 59.99
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 992 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 20.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside