Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by Tydence
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images (6) (resized).jpeg
    feel-so-good.gif
    blade_01.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider star_gazer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Sketched some Bladerunner pinball ideas!

blade_01.jpgblade_01.jpg

#15 8 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

have you done any others?

Besides the Ghostbuster concepts i did do al lot of other (concept) work, but not pinball related.

#16 8 years ago

Thanks all for the nice words! did i miss any ideas?...something with the voight kampff machine.

#21 8 years ago

Bladerunner got some really cool stuff to make a really great pinball, the characters, story, vehicles and props are all iconic, and i like the dark tone, so yeah it's one of my dream pins!
    Other great (movie) pins could be:

- Gremlins
    - Goonies
    - Labyrinth
    - Never Ending Story
    - Spy vs Spy
    - Dark Crystal
    - Alien(s) (now in the making but they HAVE to put the Work Loader in it..)
    - ET (ball traveling in bike basket!)

8 years later
    #22 7 months ago

stern are you watching this? Use my concepts for free, but credits (or a full pinball) would be appreciated

#25 7 months ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Besides the surprise Bladerunner game ideas (which are cool), I'm impressed by the 8-yr resurrection time for this thread.
    [quoted image]

Hehe, yeah I know, a lot has changed in the past 8 years and maybe it's easier to get the rights for Blade Runner now

#27 7 months ago

Those ideas are awesome

Quoted from Tydence:

Just some quick ideas. - Because I would LOVE to see this happen!
    Each mode is a different replicant you have to pursue?
    Collect a certain number of targets (as clues), then hit the Spinner (Vehicle) to go the next location and start the next mode.
    "Enhance 23-36.. " - Hit all the stand up targets to analyze photos
    "You ever buy snakes from the Egyptian, Taffey?" - Hit bumpers X times to rough up the bartender.
    "Reaction time is a factor in this, so please pay attention." - Start Voight-Comp Multiball!
    It start rattling off moral questions as the multiball progresses, with an increasing heart beat somewhere between Gorgar and Star Trek (2013)
    The Ennis House. (Used as the interior of Deckard's apartment and the interior of Tyrell headquarters.) It has some neat elements that could be included.
    Also, the Bradbury building. Perhaps with a second story for, you know, a rooftop scene...
    Speaking of, In the final mode.. I want the game to end with each of your flippers being individually disabled. Lights and power turn off on various parts of the machine until you are stuck on the rooftop. Then, it all goes off and the game goes dark and dies.
    Your ball plummets towards the hole.
    And it's suddenly rescued by a magnet out of nowhere! Lights fade on, Dove animation on the DMD.. You know the rest.

Those ideas are awesome!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider star_gazer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ive-seen-things-you-people-wouldnt-believe?tu=star_gazer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.