(Topic ID: 67405)

I've Seen the Future... Super-Bands!

By Whitebuffalo

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Super-Bands rock! I tried them today at work on a Williams Blackout. They work great. The player has more control over the ball and just the right amount of bounce to be able to make accurate passes to each flipper. I would say that these and any other flipper rubbers like them are the best that are on the market. I haven't tried Saturn Rings yet, but I'm betting they are great too! I might end of trying Saturn Rings on one of The Dam Vintage Arcade games or one of my own games.

I am definitely thinking about buying these for the rest of The Dam's games and my games too. Unfortunately they don't work on Gottlieb games yet. I hope they make some for them soon.

#2 10 years ago

l played a few games of Metallica with the new marco bands and hated them. Drop catches are impossible, control was terrible, and it made everything more bouncy.
l'll have to confirm exactly what the were with the owner of that pin, but they were definitely different/new, and not in a good way.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Berkeley Springs, WV
2,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ive-seen-the-future-super-bands and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.