View topic image gallery

8F154280-B176-4AC9-8314-DE8BAB718D03 (resized).jpeg
fever (resized).PNG
C41A2091-45A5-42DA-936C-3F34737DEF3F (resized).jpeg
304E47B3-BCC5-48D2-8068-135AF2559AE8 (resized).png
FB_IMG_1583885952006 (resized).jpg
915F7938-8144-481F-858D-6E75793EDD0A (resized).jpeg
88E98AF6-7B2C-42C8-B4B2-D6B22D7121AE (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#216 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

lol. Won't read a valid story about vaccine attempts because of a link If Mike had included the link from msnbc you'd be applauding wildly.
Anti-science much?
Just like the other story put up here that you didn't read. You applauded that even though it said the opposite of what you expected.

Try actually *reading* before DV'ing wildly.
"I have no words." Indeed.

Word of advice. Don’t listen to news sources that try to trick you into thinking they are reputable through word association with actual established news organizations that have been around for well over 100 years.

Example

New York Times vs New York Post
Washington Post vs Washington Times

#219 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Jesus Christ it's a valid story that's been linked from all over. You guys won't actually read something until it's been pre-approved by your choice of filters?
Scary.

I said nothing of the story. Just be wary of the source.

#260 4 years ago
Quoted from BradKreisler:

I did multiple rounds of chemo late last year, corona doesn’t scare me. Still going to practice social distancing, etc to protect others but I’m not going to let it rule me.

My father in law has stage 4 and just went through chemo. Doctor told him to be very careful, stay at home. Chemo weakens the immune system, and this virus can be very dangerous for people in that situation. I would recommend staying home at least until they get a better handle on this thing. Good luck.

#269 4 years ago
Quoted from vex:

Silverballer from what i heard having a runny nose confirms one does not have the virus. I am no doctor but i heard/read about it.

I’m curious if it’s possible to get both the seasonal flu and covid-19 at the same time? Haven’t heard anyone talk about that possibility yet.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ive-got-corona-virus?tu=vicjw66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.