View topic image gallery

8F154280-B176-4AC9-8314-DE8BAB718D03 (resized).jpeg
fever (resized).PNG
C41A2091-45A5-42DA-936C-3F34737DEF3F (resized).jpeg
304E47B3-BCC5-48D2-8068-135AF2559AE8 (resized).png
FB_IMG_1583885952006 (resized).jpg
915F7938-8144-481F-858D-6E75793EDD0A (resized).jpeg
88E98AF6-7B2C-42C8-B4B2-D6B22D7121AE (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thefamilyarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Wait, wait. A guy in a red hat said that anyone who wants a test, can get a test. And the tests are all perfect.

That’s the guy with the big red shoes too, right?

Sorry to hear about your plight Travish. Maybe it’s just the flu.

#89 4 years ago
Quoted from frickfrack:

The last one who occupied the chair sat around and twiddled his thumbs while 12,500 Americans died of the swine flu in 2009. No doubt you were equally critical right?

Live in the now dude. What are we, in 4th grade?

The US was also already in the throws of economic collapse back then, not working from a position of economic strength. I’ll look up your “thumb twiddling” comment. Should I go to Rush or Hannity first?

Edit: thanks Wickerman! No need to get dirty now.

#92 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Here’s a retrospective on us response from an unbiased source:
https://www.csis.org/blogs/smart-global-health/h1n1-influenza-and-us-response-looking-back-2009
Don’t just say shit to say shit. Use some critical thinking.

#209 4 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

You don't need to be a kook to do something irresponsible.

Irresponsible is carelessly giving someone the Corona virus because you, for example, didn’t take it seriously enough, and didn’t consider the potential impact on other people.

Irresponsible is downplaying a global pandemic.

Travish is not being irresponsible.

#231 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

lol. Won't read a valid story about vaccine attempts because of a link If Mike had included the link from msnbc you'd be applauding wildly.
Anti-science much?
Just like the other story put up here that you didn't read. You applauded that even though it said the opposite of what you expected.

Try actually *reading* before DV'ing wildly.
"I have no words." Indeed.

Context. He’s ridiculed my referencing the Atlantic and The New York Times. The NY Post is a freaking tabloid. One step up from the National Enquirer. So yes, it explains a lot.

#232 4 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

Call spreading false information whatever you want chief.

You calling him a liar now? Unreal.

#236 4 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

Lol, your spin is hilarious. Keep reaching.
Spreading false information intentionally and doing it because of ignorance are two different things. I don’t think he’s a liar.

It’s not false if he has it. Do you know he doesn’t have it? No, you don’t. My “spin” is reality. Not sure what yours is.

He was overly dramatic and jumped the gun on saying he has it, since he’s not sure. But “not sure” isn’t “not”, so cut the guy some slack.

If this matters, a lot of the stuff Travish posts I don’t agree with. He’s of a different “ilk” if you know what I mean. And I know you do. But he doesn’t deserve the bashing he’s getting here.

#238 4 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Don’t mess with a New Yorker or Flyer fan.

Don’t mess with Broadway. Or the Broad Street Bullies!

8F154280-B176-4AC9-8314-DE8BAB718D03 (resized).jpeg8F154280-B176-4AC9-8314-DE8BAB718D03 (resized).jpeg
#240 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I ridiculed The Atlantic which has its one hand up Hillary’s derrière, not the NYT.

oh man, you just teed this up beautifully. alas...

#243 4 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

I’ll call a truce on this one. No need to keep it going.

Agreed. Me too. What say Mike? Truce?

#246 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Yes, truce. I actually really like all of you guys.
We are never going to agree on quite a lot of things, but I’m praying we all get through unscathed.

likewise. Thanks for that.

I actually enjoy the banter, even though I obviously get annoyed sometimes. But we are all made of flesh and blood. And we are all in this together.

#247 4 years ago

Reminds me of this, lol:

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thefamilyarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ive-got-corona-virus?tu=thefamilyarcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.