View topic image gallery

8F154280-B176-4AC9-8314-DE8BAB718D03 (resized).jpeg
fever (resized).PNG
C41A2091-45A5-42DA-936C-3F34737DEF3F (resized).jpeg
304E47B3-BCC5-48D2-8068-135AF2559AE8 (resized).png
FB_IMG_1583885952006 (resized).jpg
915F7938-8144-481F-858D-6E75793EDD0A (resized).jpeg
88E98AF6-7B2C-42C8-B4B2-D6B22D7121AE (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider murphdom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#129 4 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

I know there’s several other threads but...
I’m pretty sure I’ve got it. I work at a state college and they announced they are closing face to face classes and pushing everything possible to on line starting Friday.
Let me start by saying I hardly ever get sick and haven't had a flu or fever in 15 years or more till day before yesterday. Started with pain in my feet when standing about a week ago. I haven't felt quite right but couldn’t put my finger on it starting Monday night. Tuesday night going to bed I knew something was up for sure. Slept terrible. Head filled up like a really bad cold. Dry cough, 101.4 fever for 2 days straight. Just the thought of getting out from under the electric blanket made me start shivering. Ate a tiny bag of cheese nips and 3 Vienna sausages in 2 days. I have been drinking Gatorade like a mad man though.
Sent my boss a picture of the thermometer and said I wouldn’t be in. He said you shouldn’t hold the thermometer under hot water and said my water heater should be a minimum of 120. Smart ass.
It’s coming. Get ready.

Whatever it is I hope you feel better. Avoid staying over bundled though. It might just raise your fever...especially a heated blanket even though it might feel nice. Stay hydrated and eat when you can tolerate it in small amounts and get plenty of rest. Good luck

#132 4 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

In other words, do exactly the same things you did the other 50 times you’ve had a flu in your life...and didn’t have to start a thread about it.

And maybe not eat Vienna sausages and cheese nips when your sick

#225 4 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

I took my daughter for a test after her doctor contacted the center for a priority test. They said we will get results in 3-5 days, she is quarantined at home until then.

I hope she feels better. Best of luck to you.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider murphdom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ive-got-corona-virus?tu=murphdom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.