View topic image gallery

8F154280-B176-4AC9-8314-DE8BAB718D03 (resized).jpeg
fever (resized).PNG
C41A2091-45A5-42DA-936C-3F34737DEF3F (resized).jpeg
304E47B3-BCC5-48D2-8068-135AF2559AE8 (resized).png
FB_IMG_1583885952006 (resized).jpg
915F7938-8144-481F-858D-6E75793EDD0A (resized).jpeg
88E98AF6-7B2C-42C8-B4B2-D6B22D7121AE (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#81 4 years ago

Travish is a good dude! No need to pile on

#96 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Live in the now dude. What are we, in 4th grade?
The US was also already in the throws of economic collapse back then, not working from a position of economic strength. I’ll look up your “thumb twiddling” comment. Should I go to Rush or Hannity first?
Edit: thanks Wickerman! No need to get dirty now.

Lol, typical dopey comment. This time the economy is rocking with a short term social media created hysterical panic going on that is also politically motivated.

Wake me up when a few million people start dying. 36 people in the US dead, 4600 worldwide.

As the reality hits in the next several weeks, the facts and the numbers, the economy will be back on track full strength and stronger than before due to 1). Fed policy. 2) Tax policy. 3) Regulatory Policy 4) Fiscal policy and 5) Trade policy, all 5 pillars are in positive mode.

Markets will make new highs by the end of the year and the 3rd and 4th quarter GDP numbers will be phenomenal.

Again, UNLESS, the virus magically starts killing tens of thousands of people all of a sudden, cruise right through this panic and hysteria. LOL

If the virus is so deadly ask yourself the question, why are only 4600 people dead worldwide where in a country like China with 1.4 BILLION people it just didn't happen? China is on the decline case wise and heading back to work. Just the facts.

Sorry, hope you feel better Travish and your odds of making it out alive are quite good my brother!!!

#104 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

How bout when 100,000,000+ people are out of work with no way to pay their bills?

How bout that? 330 million Americans. 157 million in the workforce. Typical hyped up stupid comment Odin. 100 million people are not going to lose their jobs! But hey, keep throwing out the nonsense if it makes you feel better.

Just the numbers and facts brother. I'm sure you will be fine in retirement especially come November.

#108 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Did I say just in America?
Keep pumping the stock market Ice, I'm sure you will be fine.

I will most definitely! Keep pumping the doom and gloom

Tell me how many dead people there are worldwide? What happened in China? Back to work.

#113 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Who are you rooting for in March Madness this year?

Ooooohhhhhh scary. LOL

I'm terrified. LMAO

#118 4 years ago

The virus is NOT a hoax. The overhyped social media fear campaign is a HOAX.

Cancelling events is a good thing if it shortens the lifespan. I'm all for it.

My parents are 81 and they should be cautious. They are in at risk group. Not going to Vegas next week for baseball drafts and March Madness which sucks but hey, we'll get over it, life will go on.

Meanwhile, everybody stoking the fear and panic for whatever purposes you might have can carry on. I'm out!

GL Travish

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ive-got-corona-virus?tu=iceman44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.