8F154280-B176-4AC9-8314-DE8BAB718D03 (resized).jpeg
fever (resized).PNG
C41A2091-45A5-42DA-936C-3F34737DEF3F (resized).jpeg
304E47B3-BCC5-48D2-8068-135AF2559AE8 (resized).png
FB_IMG_1583885952006 (resized).jpg
915F7938-8144-481F-858D-6E75793EDD0A (resized).jpeg
88E98AF6-7B2C-42C8-B4B2-D6B22D7121AE (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 305 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.
#1 4 years ago

I know there’s several other threads but...

I’m pretty sure I’ve got it. I work at a state college and they announced they are closing face to face classes and pushing everything possible to on line starting Friday.

Let me start by saying I hardly ever get sick and haven't had a flu or fever in 15 years or more till day before yesterday. Started with pain in my feet when standing about a week ago. I haven't felt quite right but couldn’t put my finger on it starting Monday night. Tuesday night going to bed I knew something was up for sure. Slept terrible. Head filled up like a really bad cold. Dry cough, 101.4 fever for 2 days straight. Just the thought of getting out from under the electric blanket made me start shivering. Ate a tiny bag of cheese nips and 3 Vienna sausages in 2 days. I have been drinking Gatorade like a mad man though.

Sent my boss a picture of the thermometer and said I wouldn’t be in. He said you shouldn’t hold the thermometer under hot water and said my water heater should be a minimum of 120. Smart ass.

It’s coming. Get ready.

#2 4 years ago

I hope you go get tested. Don’t wait. They can have results in four hours

#3 4 years ago

Sorry to hear that and best of luck on a speedy recovery even if it's not corona.

#4 4 years ago

Great. Now I'm going to catch Coronavirus on Pinside.

Edit: hope you recover soon OP.

#5 4 years ago

Get tested to confirm, let alone peace of mind.
You sound really healthy otherwise.
Get well soon.

#6 4 years ago

Saw who posted this title and I hafta say.... I came in to see the bottle of beer between boobs

#7 4 years ago

It very well could be it and you'd hiukd treat it as a bug possibility, but I felt exactly the same two months ago and I also had not been sick in a long time. Obviously we live in different times now

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

I hope you go get tested. Don’t wait. They can have results in four hours

Good luck. My wife has some symptoms and we want to be sure. They won’t test unless you prove you were exposed somehow

#9 4 years ago

Michigan claims they will test you if you have the symptoms. We also just got 14.5 million from cdc for testing.

#10 4 years ago

I’m sorry to hear your wife has symptoms. I’m worried about bringing it home to my wife who is auto immune. I deal with the public all day so not sure what I’ll do about work. A simple flu could end up killing her

#11 4 years ago

I grew up in Greensboro, very close to Home. Get your affairs in order so you can rest without worry, I am.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

Michigan claims they will test you if you have the symptoms. We also just got 14.5 million from cdc for testing.

That’s great. Get it for sure if it’s available.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Good luck. My wife has some symptoms and we want to be sure. They won’t test unless you prove you were exposed somehow

Just saw on Fox News that in Colorado, if you have a dr order you can get tested at a drive through. If your wife has symptoms, get her to the dr

#14 4 years ago

Sorry to here this and hope you get better soon.
My wife is also a teacher and I work in a grocery store so this is something we are concerned about. We both interact with hundreds of people a day so chances of contacting it are higher for us then others.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

Just saw on Fox News that in Colorado, if you have a dr order you can get tested at a drive through. If your wife has symptoms, get her to the dr

We called the Dr and asked about the drive thru and they told us to call health dept which was a recording. They are still following last weeks CDC guidelines or something...unless we KNOW she contacted someone no test! Yet she took 2 flights to East coast. Very frustrating. I am left to complain on a pinball website over and over again about it

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

We called the Dr and asked about the drive thru and they told us to call health dept which was a recording. They are still following last weeks CDC guidelines or something...unless we KNOW she contacted someone no test! Yet she took 2 flights to East coast. Very frustrating. I am left to complain on a pinball website over and over again about it

Wait, wait. A guy in a red hat said that anyone who wants a test, can get a test. And the tests are all perfect.

#17 4 years ago

quit self diagnosing, the b strain is everywhere right now as well.

#18 4 years ago

Ya you should really change the title to "I think I may have....."

You have no idea if you have it or not.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

This is the real problem, the lack of tests. It appears to be getting better but until you can get a test immediately on anyone it's a problem.

#20 4 years ago

88E98AF6-7B2C-42C8-B4B2-D6B22D7121AE (resized).jpeg88E98AF6-7B2C-42C8-B4B2-D6B22D7121AE (resized).jpeg

At least some people have a sense of humor about it.

#21 4 years ago

#22 4 years ago

Why do you think you have coronavirus? Maybe just normal flu??? Unless you have been tested at the hospital, it’s just speculation. Hope you feel better soon

#23 4 years ago

Hope you start feeling better-just being sick at all is a real drag-kep us posted-Hang tuff

#24 4 years ago

Get better buddy. Stay home.

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

I know there’s several other threads but...
I’m pretty sure I’ve got it. I work at a state college and they announced they are closing face to face classes and pushing everything possible to on line starting Friday.
Let me start by saying I hardly ever get sick and haven't had a flu or fever in 15 years or more till day before yesterday. Started with pain in my feet when standing about a week ago. I haven't felt quite right but couldn’t put my finger on it starting Monday night. Tuesday night going to bed I knew something was up for sure. Slept terrible. Head filled up like a really bad cold. Dry cough, 101.4 fever for 2 days straight. Just the thought of getting out from under the electric blanket made me start shivering. Ate a tiny bag of cheese nips and 3 Vienna sausages in 2 days. I have been drinking Gatorade like a mad man though.
Sent my boss a picture of the thermometer and said I wouldn’t be in. He said you shouldn’t hold the thermometer under hot water and said my water heater should be a minimum of 120. Smart ass.
It’s coming. Get ready.

Sounds like every flu I've ever had. Let's not add to the hysteria. Get well.

#26 4 years ago
915F7938-8144-481F-858D-6E75793EDD0A (resized).jpeg915F7938-8144-481F-858D-6E75793EDD0A (resized).jpeg
#27 4 years ago

I’m pretty sure I’ve got it? Why start this thread? Get tested

#28 4 years ago

I came here looking for the GoFundMe page.

#29 4 years ago

Are the pins in a trust......asking for a friend.

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

I was thinking the same thing!

#31 4 years ago

What an incredibly dumb thread. Sounds like your boss knows you very well.

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Wait, wait. A guy in a red hat said that anyone who wants a test, can get a test. And the tests are all perfect.

That’s the guy with the big red shoes too, right?

Sorry to hear about your plight Travish. Maybe it’s just the flu.

#33 4 years ago

Be well sir. Don’t give it to the wife.

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

Whatever happened to that guy?

#35 4 years ago

he is masterminding his next scam...

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

he is masterminding his next scam...

Maybe he’s the one trying to sell fake TBL’s.

#37 4 years ago

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Regardless of Politics, there arent enough tests to go around.
It will be a while.

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

What an incredibly dumb thread. Sounds like your boss knows you very well.

Why is it a dumb thread? It's a warning that this shit can hit anyone. You all have no clue how bad this may or may not get.

#39 4 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Why is it a dumb thread? It's a warning that this shit can hit anyone. You all have no clue how bad this may or may not get.

Really? The title is "I've got corona virus" and the first thing he says in his post is "I'm pretty sure I've got it". That's completely irresponsible.

I woke up with a stuffy nose this morning, should I now go around telling everyone I have the coronavirus?

#40 4 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

Really? The title is "I've got corona virus" and the first thing he says in his post is "I'm pretty sure I've got it". That's completely irresponsible.
I woke up with a stuffy nose this morning, should I now go around telling everyone I have the coronavirus?

OK, that I will give you. He should change the title to I think I have....

#41 4 years ago

can we catch it from using pinside?

#42 4 years ago

Someone didn't get enough attention as a child.

GLWTC

#43 4 years ago

Someone stating that "I've Got Corona Virus" without an official diagnosis is irresponsible.

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

can we catch it from using pinside?

Only if you have some strange DNA on your keyboard(s)

#45 4 years ago

plus did we not already have some dude who said he had this? but then disappeared very quickly after he got caught out.

#47 4 years ago

We need more of these beautiful tests. This crisis may sink our head honcho’s shot at retaining his seat. Get well soon, Travish!

#48 4 years ago

Get better Travish!

#49 4 years ago

Hope you feel better soon!

#50 4 years ago

Get better soon.

FB_IMG_1583885952006 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1583885952006 (resized).jpg
There are 305 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ive-got-corona-virus?hl=gunnut40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.