8F154280-B176-4AC9-8314-DE8BAB718D03 (resized).jpeg
fever (resized).PNG
C41A2091-45A5-42DA-936C-3F34737DEF3F (resized).jpeg
304E47B3-BCC5-48D2-8068-135AF2559AE8 (resized).png
FB_IMG_1583885952006 (resized).jpg
915F7938-8144-481F-858D-6E75793EDD0A (resized).jpeg
88E98AF6-7B2C-42C8-B4B2-D6B22D7121AE (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 305 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.
#51 4 years ago

These are also symptoms of chlamydia.
Perhaps change the post title accordingly.

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

I wish. Day 3, fever still here. Hurts like hell to cough. I ate some fries. Damn they were good.

Yet you still leave your bullshit fear mongering attention grabbing feel sorry for me headline.

#55 4 years ago

Soooo have you been tested for it or are you staying home sick and you "think" you have it? Sucks being sick, but I would make sure before I just up and said i've got it. Just me though. I do hope you get better soon!

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

What an incredibly dumb thread. Sounds like your boss knows you very well.

I dont have over 2000 hours of sick time built up by playing sick. I’m exposed to dozens of “customers” every day. Somebody slipped by. Our campus doctors said go home and see us next week.

#57 4 years ago

You have the coronavirus and you're still inviting people to bite you?

#58 4 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

To hell with all y’all. You think I’m fucking kidding? Bite me.[quoted image]

I truly hope you a fast recovery regardless of what you have...... but im pretty sure the downvotes are due to the fact you start a thread stating you have the virus, and immediately then say "pretty sure I have it".

While I wish you well, truly, that is a very irresponsible thing to say unless you are sure.

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

You have the coronavirus and you're still inviting people to bite you?

probably how he got it in the first place

#60 4 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

plus did we not already have some dude who said he had this? but then disappeared very quickly after he got caught out.

Caught out? Was he lying? Ive been wondering what happened to that guy. That was like a month or so ago.

#61 4 years ago

I'm pretty sure this virus was here before this even hit the media and most likely people might have already had it and recovered just like any other bug never knowing what it was and just assuming it was viral or a touch of the flu. Think about it, Doc my throat hurts, cough and slight fever with chills and aches swab for flu check and its neg. In turn the Doc says "Most likely its viral take some cough meds and stay on Advil or Tylenol as well as hydrate until it passes".

It could have been here longer then what we know.

#62 4 years ago

And this is where Travish learns that Pinside is a pretty shitty place to spend your free time

#63 4 years ago

think this is where you need to change the title to " I wish I had the coronavirus"

#64 4 years ago

I’ve been here a long time, never had a issue with anyone, always helpful when I can.
I’ll leave y’all alone.

#65 4 years ago

You think everyone is your friend here until you post in The Lounge

#66 4 years ago
Quoted from myork82:

Soooo have you been tested for it or are you staying home sick and you "think" you have it?

VERY hard to get a test. Dr and health dept just say stay home, isolate.

He may or may not have it, change title to might and I wish I could get a mf’n test and he is spot on

#67 4 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

...always helpful when I can.

This thread is not helpful, it's irresponsible and should not have been created.

#68 4 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

I’ve been here a long time, never had a issue with anyone, always helpful when I can.
I’ll leave y’all alone.

Thank God

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I'm pretty sure this virus was here before this even hit the media and most likely people might have already had it and recovered just like any other bug never knowing what it was and just assuming it was viral or a touch of the flu. Think about it, Doc my throat hurts, cough and slight fever with chills and aches swab for flu check and its neg. In turn the Doc says "Most likely its viral take some cough meds and stay on Advil or Tylenol as well as hydrate until it passes".

Couldn’t have said it better. We had an outbreak of what was deemed the flu down in DFW dec-Jan/feb. a lot people were not testing positive for either flu strain but had similar symptoms. My son was one of the few who actually tested positive for Flu B. I’m sure with the number of flights in/out of China, it was here within A week when the outbreak started there.

#70 4 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Couldn’t have said it better.

Pretty sure this was part of the issue in Washington State.

#71 4 years ago

I would say, a test isn't even needed. You are sick, stay home, rest, drink water. A test doesn't fix the issue. If you are a healthy individual this most likely will pass with time. If you are an older person or have immune issues then they may give you a test. Even with a test, there is no 'cure' other than normal procedures. The best thing you can do is just not spread it to others.

#72 4 years ago

Says the expert.

304E47B3-BCC5-48D2-8068-135AF2559AE8 (resized).png304E47B3-BCC5-48D2-8068-135AF2559AE8 (resized).png
#73 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I would say, a test isn't even needed. You are sick, stay home, rest, drink water. A test doesn't fix the issue. If you are a healthy individual this most likely will pass with time. If you are an older person or have immune issues then they may give you a test. Even with a test, there is no 'cure' other than normal procedures. The best thing you can do is just not spread it to others.

The test would help determine how much alarm you raise to: family, friends, coworkers, schools etc

Think about it...stay home...ok. Wife doing that...what about kids going to school potentially asymptomatic?

Unless you’re a loner, test would help slow spread.

#74 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

The test would help determine how much alarm you raise to: family, friends, coworkers, schools etc
Think about it...stay home...ok. Wife doing that...what about kids going to school potentially asymptomatic?
Unless you’re a loner, test would help slow spread.

I get that, but as you said, if they aren't giving out tests....sounds like they are only giving them to the demographics that fit and the sickest of those...

#75 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I get that, but as you said, if they aren't giving out tests....sounds like they are only giving them to the demographics that fit and the sickest of those...

Which is how it should be given the limited resources. Look at what the panic buying did to hand sanitizer and TP.

#76 4 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Says the expert.[quoted image]

And your post proves what, other than you're great at stalking and screenshotting?

Drink some DayQuil and get back to work you lazy sob.

#77 4 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Which is how it should be given the limited resources. Look at what the panic buying did to hand sanitizer and TP.

100% correct!!!
There are 350 million people in the USA. There will never be enough tests. The people that really need it should be the ones getting it.
There is no treatment, no cure, the test will just tell you that you have it.

#78 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

There are 350 million people in the USA. There will never be enough tests. The people that really need it should be the ones getting it.

Dr. Fauci, governments main guy disagrees with you. Testified today that testing is not working as it is now. It needs to be more widely available to mitigate disease so that anyone that wants a test should get one. Said current test setup is a failure. People exhibiting symptoms should be able to tested easily in order to slow it and not swamp healthcare treatment .

The system is not really geared to what we need right now -- what you are asking for. This is a failing. It is a failing. Let’s admit it," Fauci said. "The idea of anybody getting it easily the way people in other countries are doing it, we’re not set up for that. Do I think we should be? Yes. But we’re not."

#79 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

100% correct!!!

I was under the impression the test kits were not one time use. Once a doctor has them, they can be used over and over for swabs..

#80 4 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Says the expert.

Thought you said you were leaving us alone?

First you said you have coronavirus and then you said you might have it. Then you told us you were going to leave us alone and now you're back. Make up your mind bud.

#81 4 years ago

Travish is a good dude! No need to pile on

#82 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

That’s the guy with the big red shoes too, right?
Sorry to hear about your plight Travish. Maybe it’s just the flu.

The last one who occupied the chair sat around and twiddled his thumbs while 12,500 Americans died of the swine flu in 2009. No doubt you were equally critical right?

#83 4 years ago

All of you giving Travish a hard time should all go get bent. Seriously? Are you all a bunch of sniveling little whiners? This dude is sick, may have this Corona virus shit, and all you can do is call him a faker or chastise him? I sure hope to hell NONE of you get this and decided to spill on how bad you feel or try and get some support from somewhere other than the medicine cabinet and your beds.

Yeah, the title was misleading, but the intentions certainly were not. Good grief how petty some of you can be. I be here waiting for the thumbs down.

#84 4 years ago

Here’s a retrospective on us response from an unbiased source:

https://www.csis.org/blogs/smart-global-health/h1n1-influenza-and-us-response-looking-back-2009

Don’t just say shit to say shit. Use some critical thinking.

#85 4 years ago

Get well soon Travish.

I had an almost exact flu back in October and in December. Kind of makes you wonder if this shit was out and going around way before the official reports.

#86 4 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Started with pain in my feet when standing about a week ago.

I had a pain in my foot too. But it went away with no further symptoms.

So I guess I got well and am now immune to the shit.

#87 4 years ago

Guys - he probably can’t get tested. Many people can’t. Do not harass Travish here.

Let’s unite for once - his info may end up being extremely valuable.

This story is developing rapidly.

#88 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Dr. Fauci, governments main guy disagrees with you. Testified today that testing is not working as it is now. It needs to be more widely available to mitigate disease so that anyone that wants a test should get one. Said current test setup is a failure. People exhibiting symptoms should be able to tested easily in order to slow it and not swamp healthcare treatment .

The system is not really geared to what we need right now -- what you are asking for. This is a failing. It is a failing. Let’s admit it," Fauci said. "The idea of anybody getting it easily the way people in other countries are doing it, we’re not set up for that. Do I think we should be? Yes. But we’re not."

Agreed, we need more and once there are more anyone should be able to get the test. I'm saying that with what we do have it has to be selective for the people that really need it because of how bad their health is.

#89 4 years ago
Quoted from frickfrack:

The last one who occupied the chair sat around and twiddled his thumbs while 12,500 Americans died of the swine flu in 2009. No doubt you were equally critical right?

Live in the now dude. What are we, in 4th grade?

The US was also already in the throws of economic collapse back then, not working from a position of economic strength. I’ll look up your “thumb twiddling” comment. Should I go to Rush or Hannity first?

Edit: thanks Wickerman! No need to get dirty now.

#90 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

1st reported in December of last year.

#91 4 years ago

This virus is no joke. here is a useful link, not updated in real time, but pretty accurate.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html?fbclid=IwAR3-0Gx3R5CVt9Pi4Lvw9YVQpy53W4zLvtMsqItpMB6lZK4MCuwCNOpABwg

Shows by country or state how many active cases, deaths, etc. Sobering to say the least.

#92 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Here’s a retrospective on us response from an unbiased source:
https://www.csis.org/blogs/smart-global-health/h1n1-influenza-and-us-response-looking-back-2009
Don’t just say shit to say shit. Use some critical thinking.

#93 4 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

This crisis may sink our head honcho’s shot at retaining his seat.

Thats the idea....

#94 4 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Thats the idea....

Russia Gate failed so they need to realky amp it up.

#95 4 years ago

The old world pandemic ploy....so obvious

#96 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Live in the now dude. What are we, in 4th grade?
The US was also already in the throws of economic collapse back then, not working from a position of economic strength. I’ll look up your “thumb twiddling” comment. Should I go to Rush or Hannity first?
Edit: thanks Wickerman! No need to get dirty now.

Lol, typical dopey comment. This time the economy is rocking with a short term social media created hysterical panic going on that is also politically motivated.

Wake me up when a few million people start dying. 36 people in the US dead, 4600 worldwide.

As the reality hits in the next several weeks, the facts and the numbers, the economy will be back on track full strength and stronger than before due to 1). Fed policy. 2) Tax policy. 3) Regulatory Policy 4) Fiscal policy and 5) Trade policy, all 5 pillars are in positive mode.

Markets will make new highs by the end of the year and the 3rd and 4th quarter GDP numbers will be phenomenal.

Again, UNLESS, the virus magically starts killing tens of thousands of people all of a sudden, cruise right through this panic and hysteria. LOL

If the virus is so deadly ask yourself the question, why are only 4600 people dead worldwide where in a country like China with 1.4 BILLION people it just didn't happen? China is on the decline case wise and heading back to work. Just the facts.

Sorry, hope you feel better Travish and your odds of making it out alive are quite good my brother!!!

#97 4 years ago

Oh look at who's still on the 'it's a media hoax'. This is what happens when you only trust people who tell you what you want to hear. Obliviousness.

#98 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Wake me up when a few million people start dying.

How bout when 100,000,000+ people are out of work with no way to pay their bills?

#99 4 years ago

Someone just now coming out of a drunken stupor.

#100 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Oh look at who's still on the 'it's a media hoax'. This is what happens when you only trust people who tell you what you want to hear. Obliviousness.

Just because he isn't salivating at the mouth to embrace panic and drive fear?

There are 305 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ive-got-corona-virus/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.