(Topic ID: 33343)

Ive got $5000 to spend!! SOMEONE sell me a pin!

By corvair61

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“$5000 budget. Whats your first choice? (in no particular order... Mario Lopez voice)”

• TSPP 21 votes
      12%
    • ToM 15 votes
      9%
    • CFTBL 11 votes
      7%
    • SS 16 votes
      9%
    • XMen pro 12 votes
      7%
    • Avengers pro 12 votes
      7%
    • BDK 1 vote
      1%
    • IJ 23 votes
      14%
    • LOTR 58 votes
      34%

(Multiple choice - 169 votes by 161 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bump_tits_gif.gif
    100_0043.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flipperfingers.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 11 years ago

I've got to tell you. I don't have a pin to sell you, but I can wholeheartedly recommend BDK. I just picked one up locally that is like new with few plays for $4100. It's a deep enough game with plenty do do. Some people call it a one-trick-pony because of the crane. It's such a cool "pony" that people disregard all the other cool features of this game. I like the bridge, the upper playfield, the Joker, all the different variety of major and minor modes. There are more "ponies" on this game than a lot of other favorites. Tron is a great game, but it in terms of toys, it truly is a one-trick pony. Plus, BDK speaks quality- metal ramps, die cut pieces. It's a real substantial game. Heaviest game I've ever moved. I've had TZ, Tommy, NGG, and RFM in the past. I'm sure I won't keep it forever. When you have one game at a time, you eventually tire of it. But this game is awesome!

It's one of the last games before pros, premiums, and LE's became the order of the day. If it were to come out in 2012, the pro would be a premium and the Costco version would be a pro. In summary, I love it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flipperfingers.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ive-got-5000-to-spend-someone-sell-me-a-pin?tu=flipperfingers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.