(Topic ID: 35632)

SOLD..Pennant Fever - MN

By jonogo

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

There are 91 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

Make me an offer

$SOLD$ - Pennant Fever Williams, 1984 NON WORKING PROTOTYPE game (cabinet and CP are GREEN/YELLOW instead of black/white). Game powers but nothing else, having investigated whats wrong yet, Power supply newer and outputting correct AC/DC ratings. Most likely wiring in head. PF 8/10, CAB 9/10, BG 8/10

|
|
|
|

Thank you,

#2 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

$1300 - Gladiators Gottlieb, 1993 - Good example of a game, slight wear on PF near upper pops, ramps all work, all mechs work, 100% functional, pf 8.5/10, cab 9/10, bg 9/10

Mmmmmm! Gladiators!

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Mmmmmm! Gladiators!

Most ridiculous shaker... EVER...

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Most ridiculous shaker... EVER...

Thank you very much!

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

A friend suggested (read yelled at me until I listened finally)

I am happy to call myself that friend. As the high-score holder on roughly 50% of these games, I can confidently say that these games are all functioning properly. Josh is an honest seller.

This could be a great opportunity for someone just getting into the hobby looking at multiple entry-level games. As, that's exactly what Josh has been for the last 12 months.

Best of luck with the sale(s).

#6 11 years ago

Updated the title to include all the games.

#7 11 years ago

Feeling lucky punk?

Tony has a point but I see the other side as well. Having had the opportunity to play your games, I was thinking variety may be better than having less more expensive games.

#8 11 years ago

I'm looking to trim the herd down to manageable 5-6 titles. With a mix of Newer Sterns and Old ass EMs. Pleasing the entire Arcade Crowd round these parts.. Hopefully.

Just want to throw this out there too, I'll be around this weekend and able to have people over to play/see/buy the games. Shoot me a PM and we can work out details.

Steve, I've already replied to you!

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

I was thinking variety may be better than having less more expensive games.

I thought you only had room for 'x' number of pins?

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

I thought you only had room for 'x' number of pins?

There's always room for more pins... "Jimmy doesnt REALLY need his own room", "Kitchens are for non-pinheads", "Dining room? You mean PINBALL/EATING room!"

#11 11 years ago

I want a good Shadow. Shipping from Australia would be painful though. Unless your location is wrong. hmmm.

#12 11 years ago

What the heck happened to your Cyclone!?

#13 11 years ago

Having been to Josh's place, I enjoyed having so many machines at the ready. The two things holding me back on machines would be ability to maintain (newbie) and immediate cash flow. A year from now I'm thinking four or five. Need to get you over sometime so we can work on room layout.

Sorry for distracting from the sale thread here. Jonogo is the best. He is very laid back and straight forward with his machines. Buy with confidence.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from Anim8ormatt:

I want a good Shadow. Shipping from Australia would be painful though. Unless your location is wrong. hmmm.

I apologize, I had my profile set incorrectly. I am in the Twin Cities, MN (which is almost as far from you but serviceable by NAVL).

Quoted from captainadam_21:

What the heck happened to your Cyclone!?

Suddenly overnight, it became Dirty Harry.

Quoted from MnHotRod:

A year from now I'm thinking four or five. Need to get you over sometime so we can work on room layout.

Ive heard of (from Tony) but never used a computer application geared for Pinball Layout. You put in your room dimensions, with the stuff you have in there and it has stored the typical pinball machine sizes, so you can plug and play around to see what fits.

#15 11 years ago

When did you get Dirty Harry?!?!! I'll need to stop over!

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

When did you get Dirty Harry?!?!! I'll need to stop over!

Week or two ago. Yes, as I've texted you. You should stop down.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

I apologize, I had my profile set incorrectly. I am in the Twin Cities, MN (which is almost as far from you but serviceable by NAVL).

I thought a pinball arcade on a tiny island south of australia would be strange!

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

There's always room for more pins... "Jimmy doesnt REALLY need his own room", "Kitchens are for non-pinheads", "Dining room? You mean PINBALL/EATING room!"

dude there is tons of room down there...just remove all that stuff you don't use!

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Week or two ago. Yes, as I've texted you. You should stop down.

well you never said you had a dirty

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

well you never said you had a dirty

But you know I'm always ridin dirty, parn.

#21 11 years ago

Same here...............going for quality not quantity. 4 pins max for me. Good luck man.

#22 11 years ago

lateafternoonearlyevening time bump.

#23 11 years ago

bump

#24 11 years ago

Shameless Bump.

I've had quite a bit of interest in DH, TS, and a bit for Taxi and SpyHunter... nothing sold yet.

#25 11 years ago

bump, somebody buy these games!!!!!

#26 11 years ago

Dangit, why must you live so close to me? Now these are some tempting games & tempting prices. If I only wasn't so broke, saving for Denmark, AND saving for MGC, AND have 2 pins(1 busted, one meh) in my basement right now.

#27 11 years ago

Dang, you are close! Well, stop on by and check them out anyways. No need to buy, always up for company.

I'll be at MGC w/ my son! Maybe see ya there!

#28 11 years ago

Jono,

Hold off for about a month, and I'll take one of those games off your hands!!!

#29 11 years ago

I'm interested in Jokerz! I'd like to try it this Saturday morning.

#30 11 years ago

Any interest in a trade? I have a nice roadshow. I would be interested most in the DH.

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Dang, you are close! Well, stop on by and check them out anyways. No need to buy, always up for company.

I'll be at MGC w/ my son! Maybe see ya there!

Name a time for the next gathering, and I'm there. I'll be going to MGC as well, so if you need an extra machine hauled(if you do), I have a Honda.

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

Name a time for the next gathering, and I'm there. I'll be going to MGC as well, so if you need an extra machine hauled(if you do), I have a Honda.

Hopefully not a civic.. I want my machine to arrive in one piece.

I may take you up on this offer.. I'm planning on bringing a machine to get into the afterparty, but a friend is meeting me there and I'd like to get him in too. We shall see closer to the date.

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

I may take you up on this offer.. I'm planning on bringing a machine to get into the afterparty, but a friend is meeting me there and I'd like to get him in too. We shall see closer to the date.

I have a Honda Fit, and it's even hauled a widebody no problem. Looking to get into the afterparty as well, so I'm volunteering my hauling efforts.

#34 11 years ago

I've got some interesting trade/cash offers coming in. Nothing sold yet. I'll consider trade offers NOT on my wishlist too.

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

I've got some interesting trade/cash offers coming in. Nothing sold yet. I'll consider trade offers NOT on my wishlist too.

Wasn't the point NOT to trade?

All of this effort for nothing!! Haha

#36 11 years ago

Anyone bringing a JM? I want in to the after party too!

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

Anyone bringing a JM? I want in to the after party too!

Are you going to MGC?! (sorry to derail for FS thread Josh)

#38 11 years ago

I have a very fast dialed in JM..........not sure if I bringing it to MGC. I might bring Tron.

Quoted from MnHotRod:Anyone bringing a JM?

#39 11 years ago

Dirty Harry just grew legs and left the Arcade. Sorry to anyone I didn't reply to, I tried to get you all. If you haven't heard from me, send me a PM and I'll get back to you. Today has been hectic with calls/emails/messages and oh yeah, work!

I'm looking to trade UP to a IJ4, TSPP, FH. I can add cash or do a multipin +/- cash deal. I'm looking to get another WWFRR and RS too! Let me know what you have, I'd prefer to trim down my collection however, and end up with mostly higher end games.

Thanks!

#40 11 years ago

Thanks for letting me get some play time in on your DH. It was in great shape. I knew if I snoozed I would lose. Whoever took that home got a nice machine. Did Gobbler ever get over and play it?

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

Thanks for letting me get some play time in on your DH. It was in great shape. I knew if I snoozed I would lose. Whoever took that home got a nice machine. Did Gobbler ever get over and play it?

Steve was supposed to come out and play yesterday, but he got held up at work. Snooze you lose!

#42 11 years ago

That is the story of my life!!! But, I think a loooong lunch is in order today!! I hopefully can stop by for a pinball lunch today!!

A Super Big congrats on the sale!!!

#43 11 years ago

Thanks dude! Sad you couldnt play DH but the buyer said I could come play it anytime, SO I'll just have to bring you with!!

#44 11 years ago

Shadow and Police Force out the door! To a great (soon to be) Pinsider from MN!

#45 11 years ago

Already? Good thing I got my game in today. Thanks for having us over. All of your machines are beautiful. That Shadow is a hoot to play.

#46 11 years ago

Yeah Ryan, nice guy Don from up nord came over RIGHT after you and Z left. Offered me a nice price on Police Force and The Shadow. He Took Shadow home today and is coming Sunday Morn for PF.

Good to meet you BOTH. See ya next time.

#47 11 years ago

Good deal on the quick sales. I hear you might have something a little newer coming in soon.

#48 11 years ago

WPT in the house...

#49 11 years ago

congrats! fun game and love the upper playfield and ball lock.

#50 11 years ago

Dude! Wasn't expecting that. Congrats.

There are 91 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ive-decided-to-trim-down-the-collection-sale-mn-sys11-shadow-dirtyharry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.