• Latest reply 14 years ago by scooter
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-3.jpg
#1 14 years ago

I'm looking to buy a 3rd machine to put in my game room. I've been looking at many EM machines and I think that is the route I'm gonna go this time around. I'm looking to buy something with a horror based theme to it and something that is in fairly good shape. I really like the look of Bally's 1970 Vampire, but I have not been able to find one anywhere for sale. Does anyone know of any other horror based EM ? Plus with a used machine, I can start getting my feet wet with minor repairs. Stern's 1979 Dracula looks awesome but it's not an EM and again, its no where to be found for sale. Any suggestions ?

#2 14 years ago

Going EM you don't leave many if any choices. I love my Haunted House SS and you can usually find them now and then so don't throw it out of consideration. It was a very complicated machine for it's era so I can be a bit of PIA to maintain at times.

#3 14 years ago

Yeah thats true not many choices ,
most EMs I've seen have an optimistic theme then the latter SS pins.
the only ones I can think of are....
1976 Wms. 'Aztec '- pretty woman about to get her heart ripped out of her, and she's happy about it too. over 10,000 made you come across 2-3 a year for sale.

1969 Wms. 'Suspence' - kind of a boring playfield except for the spin wheel, back glass looks like a bad acid trip or the guys getting his face melted off with a death ray of some kind?

1977 Gtb. 'Golden Arrow' - looks like a classic comic book cover bad guy/bad injin or the
1978 Europlay version 'Red Arrow'- you never know what will turn up at an auction?

#4 14 years ago

would love to get my hands on a Aztec! Aztec is a pin I used to play as a late teen, it was a lot of fun.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 69.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ive-decided-on-my-next-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.