Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Gov
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Alright kids, now that the pics have been released, let's try and figure out what is missing from the pro vs. the LE. Aside from the armor, back glass and shaker let the game begin. I don't see a diverter ramp, so looks like that is out of the question. I also thought that all new machines would have LEDs, so that might explain the price increase. We know they will have a drop target exclusion, but will it be for the Tomb stone as well as the side targets? My guess is this pro conversion will be like X-Men and not have too much variation. If that's the case, I applaud Stern!

#2 11 years ago

Everything made of metal

#3 11 years ago

The pics have not been releases. What we have is a white wood and a ton of speculation.

#4 11 years ago

Pro track list is entirely from St. Anger.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Pro track list is entirely from St. Anger.

Lol!

#6 11 years ago

The pro will feature music performed by “Blackened” the Un-official Metallica cover band.

#7 11 years ago

Kidding aside, here’s what I posted in the other thread yesterday

(1) Left side lane – has a rear standup target and a rollover switch half way up.
(2) FUEL Target bank (4 standup targets)
(3) Left orbit with spinner
(4) Left shot to cross toy with standup targets on each side of entrance. It also looks like the LE version may feature a row of 3 drop targets in front of a magnet.
(5) Left Ramp
(6) Center toy (electric chair – with standup target in the base of the chair). It looks like an additional magnet is positioned in front of the chair several inches down for the LE.
(7) Captive ball shoot. Looks like the LE will have a magnet/coil mech that grabs the ball and pulls it through the playfield (like TOTAN). Ball drops into a metal trough and feeds the right up-kicker. The hammer toy comes down over the ball, making it look like the ball is smashed through the playfield.
(8) Snake scoop – my guess is that the head goes up and down to grant or deny access.
(9) Right Ramp
(10) Right orbit with spinner
(11) Right scoop/up-kicker (has 2 LEDs over the entrance).

Also, I think the metal ramps will be standard.

#8 11 years ago

Like x-men really it has a ton of extras, spinning disk, popup night crawlers, moving ramp, 3 color GI LEDs. Those are major moving parts. That can't be added aftermarket.

#9 11 years ago

I kind of wonder if the guy in the electric chair will not nove on the pro, kind of like the bell on AC/DC. They might just use flashing lights on it or something. Maybe plastic ramps. I just feel like there will need to be some significant difference to justify the price difference. I personally wish they would go with the model of Pro and LE's, where the LE is mainly cosmetic differences instead of gameplay differences.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 149.00
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,600 (OBO)
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 29.95
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/its-time-to-play-whats-the-pro-missingmetallica-style and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.