(Topic ID: 21441)

It's official... KwiKimart's going to Vegas!

By kwiKimart

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 74 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by mickthepin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo.JPG
    There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

Don't try a slap save while your're there... Tim will threaten to throw you out for "abusing" the games.

#52 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Where's the Pict's- and a Video or 4 ... Share man ,, Visit The Pawn Stars shop . Tell The Old man hello from Black_Rose , he was born and raised in Lexington , NC , Just like me ... Have fun ..
    When yr walk-n the strip , the guy's that snap the Hooker cards , take 1 or 10 , Call a Hooker ..
    Have some Fun !!! Yr 21 man .......... Use a Sleve ..
    » YouTube video

I love those whore trading cards!!!

#53 11 years ago

Collect trading cards not STDs listen to BR cover it if you go there.

#54 11 years ago

I was there today. Spent about 3 hours there. Played all the new sterns, got in a few older machines I hadnt played yet, and also tried to slay thatg bastard circus machine. It took 5 of my dollars and I couldnt get past the third ring! WTH! Very cool place though, kind of dissapointed they have both HH and BH and they were both out for the last year plus. VERY cool place though, my wrists are sore!

#55 11 years ago

Went back again tonight and spent the last $10 in my wallet. Didnt know RCT was such an easy pin. Also am falling more and more in love with T2. Wish theirs would let me get the 2 shot multiball though...one target was pushed back to far I couldnt get both. Might go back AGAIN if times permits...which I think it might. Im hooked!

#56 11 years ago

Already been to the PHOF three times already on my vacation. I am falling more with love with goldeneye, JP,and IJ!!! I also got 3 billion on STTNG!!!

Too bad I probably won't go back there on this vacation.

Btw, I did see someone playing T2. Was that u?

photo.JPGphoto.JPG

#57 11 years ago

could have been, i was there saturday 530-830 and sunday 6-8.

#58 11 years ago

That T2 is set WAY too easy I thought. I was there a few months ago and it was simple to win free games and balls. And i'm no pinball wizard.

They've gotta tighten up the games so that they're not so easy to play.

#59 11 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

That T2 is set WAY too easy I thought. I was there a few months ago and it was simple to win free games and balls. And i'm no pinball wizard.
    They've gotta tighten up the games so that they're not so easy to play.

You know, I think they changed the difficulty. I watched a video online of some one who is selling a machine on here and his was scoring ridiculous points very easily. When I was playing I got 1 replay out of 3 plays. Maybe I suck, maybe it changed.

#60 11 years ago

How is the PHOF setup as far as money/per game? Do you pay once to get in, and the games are on freeplay, or do you just stick quarters in the machines you want to play?

#61 11 years ago
    Quoted from mccoy2797:

How is the PHOF setup as far as money/per game? Do you pay once to get in, and the games are on freeplay, or do you just stick quarters in the machines you want to play?

You just walk in and play.No charge to get in.Most were set up with 5 balls when i went there.Most were 50 cents.

#62 11 years ago

the old timers are 25 cents, 80's and mid 90's depending on machine (for some reason maybe cost to fix) are 50 cents and the new machines are 75 cents. the circus machine is $1. no admission fee.

#64 11 years ago

Get arrested or thrown out of a club yet?

#65 11 years ago
    Quoted from jay:

Don't try a slap save while your're there...

This goes for whore houses too

#66 11 years ago
    Quoted from mickthepin:

This goes for whore houses too

For the right amount of money, I can do slap saves at the whore houses all day and night. I'm sure it's the same at the PHOF but after the tantrum he threw at me, I didn't bother to ask Tim how much it would take, I just left.

#67 11 years ago

Hey guys,

I'm back in SD, and let's just say I had an AMAZING time in Vegas and at the PHOF. I played a ton of pins there from KOD to X-men!!! Pinball Circus was a cool machine as well. Some pins did have issues like GNR has a DMD on the fritz and SM had a weird flipper, but besides that, everything was great there.

I noticed that Tim had probably hired a few pin technicians because I only saw him once on my 3 visits there.

PHOF is a perfect 10/10 in my book!!!!!!!

kwiKimart

#68 11 years ago

One last thing:

I'm definitely hoping my next vacation is pinball-related as well.

#69 11 years ago

Did you play the Golden Arm wrestling machine that was on American Restoration?

#70 11 years ago

I remember that game from when I was a kid. Man that's a memory

#71 11 years ago
    Quoted from absocountry2:

Did you play the Golden Arm wrestling machine that was on American Restoration?

Yeah, it was a pretty cool machine.

#72 11 years ago

Glad to hear you had a blast for your 21st B-day.

#73 11 years ago

Yep dude it is a big thing in my part of the world to say you spent your 21st in Vegas

#74 11 years ago

Very cool

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/its-official-kwikimarts-going-to-vegas/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.