Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by atariaction
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Picked up a Spider-man a couple months ago and finally got to superhero last night

Yes I know, what took me so long. Well my machine was down for a while so that is my excuse

It was an intense game. I had over 300 mill after my 1st and extra ball. 2nd ball lasted 30 seconds so I had to clean up my mess all on the 3rd ball. After the last mode (bonesaw) I was hoping to see superhero light up for the 1st time and happily it did! Made the shot to the left orbit 1st shot thank god! If I tanked that I would never have forgave myself!

I ended with 464 million which actually would have not even got me on the board from the previous owners scores so not the greatest score but a good start! However I reset those previous scores so I am now grand champ and a superhero!!

Now what is harder? Getting to portal or superhero? That is a tough one!

#2 4 years ago

Congrats man!
I owned Spidey for a couple months and never got there. Such a fun game but I wish Goblin was a bank of drops. Love me some drops.

#3 4 years ago

thanks man! yes that would be great actually!

what do you all think...portal or superhero harder to get to?

#4 4 years ago

Portal

#5 4 years ago

portal

#6 4 years ago

I hate to burst your bubble but I'm pretty sure you're supposed to be bitten by a spider or something before you're a superhero. Also you will need tights.

#7 4 years ago

And he erased the high scores on the machine to do it.
Will have to be supergirl for now
Still need to play that.
At least your initials got in poor Nate and AMH it says BEN!!

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from atariaction:

I ended with 464 million which actually would have not even got me on the board from the previous owners scores so not the greatest score but a good start! However I reset those previous scores so I am now grand champ and a superhero!!
Now what is harder? Getting to portal or superhero? That is a tough one!

There is no way you would have beat the old scores as your game originally came from a collector in Quebec and you know how they love their 5 ball setting games Congrats on the score and superhero status.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from mwong168:

There is no way you would have beat the old scores as your game originally came from a collector in Quebec and you know how they love their 5 ball setting games Congrats on the score and superhero status.

ahhhhh is that the secret!!!!!!!!!!!!! top score was close to 800mill!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoted from CNKay:

And he erased the high scores on the machine to do it.
Will have to be supergirl for now
Still need to play that.
At least your initials got in poor Nate and AMH it says BEN!!

haha supergirl. come on at least superwoman status and i heard about nate's BEN. nice job heck with that bit of coding

Quoted from radium:

I hate to burst your bubble but I'm pretty sure you're supposed to be bitten by a spider or something before you're a superhero. Also you will need tights.

"honey.....you have some tights i can borrow"

portal eh!!!!!! i have been there about 10 times but have had tron for 2 years so will be interesting to see how many super hero's i get compared to portal over time.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside