(Topic ID: 4111)

It's official! I'm a pinball machine owner!

By Firebaall

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Gerry
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

gnrapron.jpg
    beercade.jpg
    gnr.jpg
    There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago
    Quoted from Firebaall:

The funny thing, is that it's really not that big of an deal....at first.
    What's blown this waaay out of proportion, is the issue of who's lying over this Marco issue. If B_R is being truthful, I can understand why he's upset. Then again, the onus is on him to show that Marco did pass along personal customer information. I can understand the reluctance to do so. Certainly if he has a close working relationship with the person. Again, I get that.
    The Marco rep took the time to contact me, and tell me that it was not the case about passing any such information to B_R. He also said I was welcome to paraphrase his response in the forum. I shouldn't have to deal with this crap anymore.
    I've stated my postion, and I'm fine with letting this issue lie at rest. I've shown my proof, and willingness for it to be verified. B_R and Marco can deal with it, but don't come swinging at me.... because I will hold fast as the injured party.

I'm sure you guys will work this out..people make mistakes..misunderstand info from 3rd parties, and just plainly fuck up !

I bet if you 2 guys were playin AC/DC ( or any other game) together at a show or one of your houses...and swillin some beers, you would get along killer, and have the best time....

internet arguments are truly the dumbest thing ever for people that walk upright on 2 legs to do..

phone calls and personaly interaction, more often than not straightens out most bumps in the road..

i see alot of good in both of you guys from what i have read here .....

even though Pinside is run by NAZI's that have a tilt warning fetish... LOL

#52 11 years ago

Again Gerry ,, You Have a way w/ word's !! No Worries from me !! Sorry 4 the B.S Firebaall

#53 11 years ago

I hope you guys can work this out. B_R keep using that spit polisher!!! From the pics
    I've seen it seems to be working for you.

#54 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Sorry 4 the B.S Firebaall

Water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned at this point.

I'd even forgive Marco if they could remember where they put that 10% Pinsider discount.

...I'm dead serious

#55 11 years ago

I love you guys...

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/its-official-im-a-pinball-machine-owner/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.