Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by coasterguy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I just received my paid in full receipt from Jersey Jack Pinball today.

I'm now the official owner of #737

A big thank you to fellow pinsider Waldo for selling me his machine.

#2 11 years ago

You won't be disappointed.

#3 11 years ago

Get ready for the barrage of "you don't own it until is arrives...if ever" posts!

Congrats and welcome to the club!

#4 11 years ago

Grats! Soo.... when can we come and play it!!?!

#5 11 years ago

I wonder which backglass I'll get on the machine. JJP said they will have 3 different ones.

They all look the same, but have different words at the bottom of the backglass.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I wonder which backglass I'll get on the machine. JJP said they will have 3 different ones.
They all look the same, but have different words at the bottom of the backglass.

Well, it's either going to be "off to see the wizard", "follow the yellow brick road", or "there's no place like home" I think. Which would you prefer?

#7 11 years ago

I hope to get a phone call when she arrives! Tell the story behind the 737 number. I thought it was cool.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I just received my paid in full receipt from Jersey Jack Pinball today.
I'm now the official owner of #737
A big thank you to fellow pinsider Waldo for selling me his machine.

Congratulations. I joined the club last year. At first I was excited. Now the newness has worn off. I'm feeling like "It is paid in full, ship it already"!

#9 11 years ago

Congrats on your brand new WOZ!!!!

#10 11 years ago

Welcome to the ECWOZLE club and congrats, that paid in full notice was a good day, now just waiting...and waiting. Oh well, don't have anywhere to put it right now anyway. When I got mine paid off, I sold my Back to the Future for space to put it, since then have gotten two other pins and and really crowded now and wishing I'd kept BTTF a little longer.

#11 11 years ago

I don't own one but have been playing the test machine @ IplayAmerica. It's hard to judge without code and such but I can't see it being a bust. Maybe not the best machine ever but definitely not a mistake investing in one. GL can't wait till Keith puts the codes out.!

#12 11 years ago

congrats to you
I have #5 Prototype on my floor to play, i will be installing a new code this week as well.
Come on up and play it phone first though.
Pinside woz party 1-12-13 @ Pincades
Jamaster 10
JT

#13 11 years ago

I played the machine for 4 days straight at IAPPA. I had one reserved with a deposit, not an Emerald City. After playing about 50-60 games, I decided it was not for me and got my money back. It was not that great at all. It was going to be my first game, and I was let down that it did not hold my interest at all. It plays very,very vertical. I actually had the pleasure of watching Roger Sharpe as he played it for the first time, and then I spoke with him for a while afterwards. Anyways congrats!!!!!!!

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from Prmailers:

You won't be disappointed.

Let's hope not. But it's too soon to say that for sure.

#15 11 years ago

Congrats and welcome to the ECLE club! I've been holding onto my membership since early January 2011... yes, 11...

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

i will be installing a new code this week as well.

Did you try to sneak this what sounds like great news by us?

#17 11 years ago

Been holding my membership since DAY 1 as a couple other pinsiders. I think it will be worth it.

#18 11 years ago

Jack said he had new code already this week, and is expecting another update on Saturday. (And yes, I'm within the first 24 hours as well.)

#19 11 years ago

That's good to hear. Our wait will pay off Sunfox.

#20 11 years ago

The best sounding, best quality, best LEDs of any game ever made. I am sure the game play will be refreshing and exciting... And its got a real knocker!!! Not long to go now....

#21 11 years ago

ill have it and post it CG you coming down for the Party?

#22 11 years ago

Trying to make it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 16.95
$ 24.50
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/its-official-i-now-own-a-woz-ecle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.