8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by pmWolf
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

This topic is closed.

#1 8 years ago

this website just isnt any fun to be a part of anymore... ive been here for about three years and that i have to make a throwaway account to discuss the negative turn this website has taken over the last ~6 months just goes to show how out of control the moderation on this site is. we get it, you dont want pinside to be a brash and abrasive boys club, and you want it to be more kid friendly, but youre not changing the content of the forum, youre just treating its users like the children you claim this site is for. you recognize what an obscure and useless title moderator on a pinball forum is, so you all try way to hard to exert what minimal authority you have created for yourself. attempting to limit discussions about your behavior to the catacombs of your own personal forum is downright insulting. this is a public forum, whether you like it or not, its users have the ability and the right to discuss themselves and you as freely as they would wish. YOURE DOING A BAD JOB. plain and simple, and now youre all going out of your way to punish those who call you out on it. unacceptable.

over the last few months it has become apparent that a good amount of power posters carry more weight in this community than you, so you counter by singling them out and freezing their accounts for practically nothing. further alienating yourselves. ive watched too many fun loving, smart pinheads go on a forced sabbatical due to some stick in the mud moderator wanting to exhibit his authority. and since alot of us dont have the balls to do so with our regular accounts ill say it now:

xerico: you suck. anyone who has had the misfortune of dealing with this guy in real life knows exactly what im talking about. he is a little man on a power trip. if youve ever played in something he is the tournament director for you learn very quickly that he does it because he wants to be in charge. these forums are no different. youre the most uptight, quickest to drop the ban hammer, self righteous prick on these boards. and just because you wont see that posted anywhere dont fool yourself into thinking every pinsider doesnt know that as well.

NJgecko: where do i begin? youre all over the place!!! just shut the fuck up already. you constantly whine about people needing to stay on topic but you never contribute anything yourself, all you do is chime in like the babysitter yelling at the kids playing in the street. youre not really a part of whats going on, yet you feel the need to constantly let everyone know youre there, watching, like a mom or some shit. and now, youre defending shitty products that you sold to another pinsider!!! seriously, you sound like a used car salesman who knows they ripped someone off, but doesnt need to accept responsibility because the buyer should have know better. unbelievable.

the pinside community is what makes this place great, not its moderators. and if these uptight power tripping mods dont recognize that real quick, the problem is only going to get worse (notice how the problem has only gotten worse since you started the crackdown). i hope the next time you play monster bash frankenstein isnt working, i hope the next time you play bk2k the upper flipper is dead, i hope the next time you play t2 the ball falls out of the gun and into the drain. and if you feel even remotely the same as i do, i encourage you to make a throwaway and post your thoughts in this thread before geordi la forge rolls under the door and crashes into stephen colbert eating popcorn with 3d glasses on.

peace, love, and pinball.

#2 8 years ago

IBTL, and before they find your main account from your IP and freeze both.

#3 8 years ago

I see this thread doing a lot of good in the community.

#4 8 years ago

I predict no bonus shall be collected when this thread drains

#6 8 years ago

You missed everything!

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/its-not-a-drain-its-a-bonus-collector and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.