• Latest reply 12 years ago by DEN
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

medium_lmropxu9wlw.jpg
#1 12 years ago

Wow, that was amazing! I was just playing DH like I do every night. Suddenly the whole machine goes dark. The balls drain. Clint says "It's midnight, time for a rampage." Crazy multiball mode starts and every target is worth a ton of points. Ball save stays on for what seems like an eternity... so the balls just keep firing off for every drain. The DMD displays crazy Batman TV series animations that say things like "Pow!" "Bam!", etc.

Sorry if this is old news to some of you... but I've been playing DH constantly since I got it a couple weeks ago and this was my first time seeing it.

I racked a few hundred thousand pretty quickly and set a new high score. Feels kinda cheap to set a new top score like that... but it was really fun!

#2 12 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Wow, that was amazing! I was just playing DH like I do every night. Suddenly the whole machine goes dark. The balls drain. Clint says "It's midnight, time for a rampage." Crazy multiball mode starts and every target is worth a ton of points. Ball save stays on for what seems like an eternity... so the balls just keep firing off for every drain. The DMD displays crazy Batman TV series animations that say things like "Pow!" "Bam!", etc.

Sorry if this is old news to some of you... but I've been playing DH constantly since I got it a couple weeks ago and this was my first time seeing it.

I racked a few hundred thousand pretty quickly and set a new high score. Feels kinda cheap to set a new top score like that... but it was really fun!

Sounds Awesome!! DH is a cool game..

#3 12 years ago

Holy crap! That sounds awesome! I'm a huge Eastwood fan. Really no excuse for me not owning (let alone not playing) this pin... *hangs head in shame*

#4 12 years ago

AAAHHHH thats awesome!! Ive never experienced a midnight madness thing. THat sounds pretty bad ass I can go try WW in 45 min

#5 12 years ago

AAAHHHH thats awesome!! Ive never experienced a midnight madness thing. THat sounds pretty bad ass I can go try WW in 45 min

Maybe it'll be "Pee Drinking Fishman Madness!" That would be pretty amazing. Costner rocks! I've never even seen a WW pin. How do you like it?

medium_lmropxu9wlw.jpgmedium_lmropxu9wlw.jpg

#6 12 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Clint says "It's midnight, time for a rampage."

One of my fav pins and actors! So, was it actually midnight...or was it just another mode that you hadn't seen before? I've had multi-ball modes inside of multi-ball modes in SM where the thing is just spitting balls as fast as you can lose them...to a point. Then its many times a humiliating display as they all, in slo mo, bounce around, line up and SDTM in a line. But just insane in the meantime.

#7 12 years ago

Yeah, this was definitely a special mode tied to the clock. It happed right at 11pm... Which means my time setting is off by an hour. I wasn't scoring anything special when it fired off.

#8 12 years ago

Dirty Harry has the best midnight madness mode in my opinion. It is internal clock oriented, and great fun. I miss this one in my bar. It was my first public GC score

#9 12 years ago

I was i chock first time my DH did that, first i thought it suddentley broke down
Very cool feature.
Also check junk yard, it does it too

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Clovis, NM
Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
7,495 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

Boards
Slap Save Creations

Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 37.50

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/its-midnight-time-for-a-rampage-dirty-harry-easter-egg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.