(Topic ID: 11797)

Its just about time for Spring Break - My New Addition :)

By Jamesiewaimsy

12 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

phogto.PNG
photho.PNG
photo.PNG
#1 12 years ago

Just purchased my 1st project pinball machine that's not working

Have organised a trailer for 11am tomorrow(Saturday) and will take it to my Mums and work on it there.

Information I have with the issues are - When he bought it he said it was working but resetting every 4-5 games into playing, Then a wire fell off on the board and a track on the board came off with it so now it powers up with lights on, flippers active but no display. he tried the display in a mates pinball and it works so the issue might be a short somewhere that is inhibiting the game to load up in game over mode ready to play and affecting the display.

It does have a wear spot on playfield and a homemade replacement ramp as shown in photos
I really am not sure but when I get it will be able to look at one issue at a time.

Payed $450 Australian for it so for the market here I think its a good buy if I can get it up ad running well for a few hundred

photo.PNGphoto.PNG photho.PNGphotho.PNG phogto.PNGphogto.PNG

#2 12 years ago

It's always fun getting a new pin. Congrats on the pick up

#3 12 years ago

What was up with the artwork Gottlieb used back then on the backboxes? Bad Girls comes to mind as well!

#4 12 years ago

Sweet another Trudeau gem I haven't played this before but seen videos and pretty neat that the game starts out with 2 ball multi-ball. I think this machine would make a great candidate for a re-theme since everyone loves these Gottlieb 80's pin artwork lol

Congrats on getting this and good luck fixing it up.

#5 12 years ago

Never played it but i love the campy artwork.

#6 12 years ago

Im with you on that one I really dont understand the back glass seems like they put in together just over a weekend.

But I like the playfield art.

Interested to know how the people in my life will feel.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

1,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sullivan, WI
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
RGP Models

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Gainesville, GA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/its-just-about-time-for-spring-break-my-new-addition and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.