Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 230 posts
  • 80 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by iceman44
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Jim C (resized).jpg
    jack ass trophy (resized).JPG
    Pin God (resized).jpg
    Jesus Pin (resized).png
    CAM01381 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2598 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5746 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5743 (resized).JPG
    goldengirls (resized).jpg
    download (resized).png
    WDPOS (resized).jpg
    IMG_0743 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2165 (resized).JPG
    s-l1600 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1997 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tok.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

You are 100% right, Stern is making the best games in pinball history right now and they just crushed it with Aerosmith! Anybody who isn't giving Aerosmith a chance is really missing out on a amazing game. Look at the great titles that you can buy "Right now" from Stern. You can buy Aerosmith, TWD, GOT, MET, GB, SMVE, and BM66. That is 7 kick ass games that you can go out and buy tomorrow. How in the hell is anyone supposed to compete with that kind of greatness for real?

To tie in with the "theme matters" thread... Out of all those games, only Metallica really appeals to me making Alien my choice if adding another machine right now.

Aerosmith looks like a good game, but I know I don't want to look at it every day. Using a similar comical character with the exact same voice as Sparky was kind of a tactical error for me. I only have room for a few games and wouldn't want it next to Metallica in a lineup even if I liked Aerosmith.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tok.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/its-game-over-man-alien-looks-great-but-stern-pinball?tu=tok and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.