(Topic ID: 29937)

It's Friday...are you ready for some PINBALL?

By rommy

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wwHS.jpg
    IMG_20121109_203727.jpg
    IMG_20121109_203750.jpg
    image.jpg
    acdc2.jpg
    acdc1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sirrob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 11 years ago

Got a Flash and Mata Hari en route, and they should be here an an hour or so. My first pins, and I'm excited! A 35 year dream is finally coming true!!!

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from jtimmons:

I was supposed to have my TAF and TOM delivered today but the damn trucking company now can't deliver til monday!
    It's probably better for me though because my first anniversary is this weekend and my wife would not be too happy if I spent it with my 2 new pins instead of her And the temptation would have been too strong to resist!
    I have all my current pins working great and I have nothing to fix....til Monday now!

Aw man, that's a BUMMER! Hope I don't get the same news. Still waiting for the call.

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from RobertG:

Here goes my weekend... AC/DC just met Elvis today.

SWEET!

#24 11 years ago

Congrats on first pins, post some pics.

Thanks, buddy! Just got em in a couple hours ago, and I'm excited!

IMG_20121109_203750.jpgIMG_20121109_203750.jpg IMG_20121109_203727.jpgIMG_20121109_203727.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sirrob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/its-fridayare-you-ready-for-some-pinball?tu=sirrob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.