(Topic ID: 108094)

It's Saturday night, who's drinking & rowdy.....

By QuickSilverShelby

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Wolfmarsh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1.png
    image-129.jpg
    PartyGirl!.jpeg
    image-237.jpg
    AFineEvening!.jpg
    DSCF0666s.JPG
    DSCF0663s.JPG
    DSCF0662s.JPG
    shotmachine.jpg
    tumblr_mafnnkcjxQ1qcyr71.jpg
    IMG_0844.jpg
    1717.jpg
    weird-crazy-passed-out-drunk-guy-pranked-by-mates.jpg
    guy drinking.jpg
    me.jpg
    pinball girl.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

pinball girl.jpgpinball girl.jpg
    QSS

#2 9 years ago

Medicated!

me.jpgme.jpg
    #3 9 years ago

guy drinking.jpgguy drinking.jpg

QSS

#4 9 years ago

Rowdy.

#5 9 years ago

drowdy

dream designing Tron Prequel pin
    drinkin' helps

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-prequel-pinball

#6 9 years ago

Damn, I missed it. Already Saturday lunch here..

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from TimeBandit:

dang, i never realized you were way over there.
    say hello to the future for me.

#8 9 years ago

massive sugar high

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from TimeBandit:

Quoted from maddog14:

massive sugar high

THIS IS NOT WHAT I HAD IN MIND ON A ROWDY FRIDAY NIGHT

More like this...
    weird-crazy-passed-out-drunk-guy-pranked-by-mates.jpgweird-crazy-passed-out-drunk-guy-pranked-by-mates.jpg

QSS

#10 9 years ago

I dunno about rowdy, the kids are in bed, the grandparents are sleeping over, and we're relaxing after taking them trick or treating with some drinks. I'm half way through my second Manhattan and feeling fine. Might need to join OLDPINGUY in a bit though.

#11 9 years ago

You got me (rowdy part didn't last very long).

1717.jpg1717.jpg

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I dunno about rowdy, the kids are in bed, the grandparents are sleeping over, and we're relaxing after taking them trick or treating with some drinks. I'm half way through my second Manhattan and feeling fine. Might need to join OLDPINGUY in a bit though.

Yeah I pretty much agree with you. it's 10:41 MST and I'm done. I'm heading for bed pretty soon too.
    I am a wild party........

QSS

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

More like this...

I see the similarities...
    IMG_0844.jpgIMG_0844.jpg

#14 9 years ago

Im in, Screwdrivers for me. Catching up on Sons of Anarchy!

tumblr_mafnnkcjxQ1qcyr71.jpgtumblr_mafnnkcjxQ1qcyr71.jpg

#15 9 years ago

Oh Yeah....It's party time!

#16 9 years ago

Half way there, but today is just a warm up for tomorrows halloween party

#17 9 years ago

Lightweight. Three Christmas Ales on Halloween and I fell asleep on the recliner. Woke up to the smell of candy.

#18 9 years ago

I would have posted in this thread last night, but I was fast asleep before it was even started. Kids were jazzed and hyper after trick or treating. I was ready for bed. I live life on the edge......

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

Lightweight. Three Christmas Ales on Halloween and I fell asleep on the recliner. Woke up to the smell of candy.

Why candy?

#20 9 years ago

Wife came home with the kids after trick or treat. My little girl gives me some of her candy. It was a Reese's peanut butter cup.

#21 9 years ago

More like this...

That's amateur night right there. I built a machine that automatically mixed shots from different liquors. I had to get rid of it because I started to think there was a real chance that I would die from having it around.

The real problem is that it was so efficient at putting out shots, and it was such a novelty to people at parties, we would go through $1000 in liquor in a night and people would be WAY more drunk than they would be normally.

If you look close enough, you can see the black "party dildo" in the middle of the liquor cylinders.

Black markers on a face ain't rowdy....

shotmachine.jpgshotmachine.jpg

#22 9 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

That's amateur night right there. I built a machine that automatically mixed shots from different liquors. I had to get rid of it because I started to think there was a real chance that I would die from having it around.
    The real problem is that it was so efficient at putting out shots, and it was such a novelty to people at parties, we would go through $1000 in liquor in a night and people would be WAY more drunk than they would be normally.
    If you look close enough, you can see the black "party dildo" in the middle of the liquor cylinders.

shotmachine.jpg 27 KB

That's awesome, have you patented it yet? The black party dildo is an inspired work of "art".

QSS

#23 9 years ago

That's awesome, have you patented it yet?

Nah, it's nothing that unique. I've added some other shots of the building process so you could see the inside. I was really happy with the way it came out. I had made a custom copper block that chilled the liquor using a peltier. That's the reason for all the fans, it dumped out a lot of heat.

The black party dildo is an inspired work of "art".

There were about 8 couples that were sleeping in that house that night. The dildo disappeared. Nobody would own up to being the ones that took it. To this day, still don't know where it went.

DSCF0662s.JPGDSCF0662s.JPG
    DSCF0663s.JPGDSCF0663s.JPG
    DSCF0666s.JPGDSCF0666s.JPG

#24 9 years ago

#25 9 years ago

That shotmachine is awesome! There's no way I could design and build something like that, very impressive

#26 9 years ago

Hmmmmmm, I'm beginning to think this might be a new idea for an adult themed pinball machine. Maybe it could be a Cocktail pinball machine with a Cocktail theme. Instead of a knock when you get a free game it pours you a shot........ I'm onto something here.

I call dibs and patent on this idea and I fully expect royalties when Stern, JJP or more than likely Dutch Pinball makes this. That and I get #001 of production too

QSS

#27 9 years ago

It is Saturday night - time to update the title and freshen up the drinks. Cheers everyone.

#28 9 years ago

Bongs away!!

#29 9 years ago

Shit. Missed it again! What am I doing wrong??

#30 9 years ago

Drinking? Yes.

Rowdy? Not quite.

#31 9 years ago

Hmmmmmm, I'm beginning to think this might be a new idea for an adult themed pinball machine. Maybe it could be a Cocktail pinball machine with a Cocktail theme. Instead of a knock when you get a free game it pours you a shot........ I'm onto something here.
    I call dibs and patent on this idea and I fully expect royalties when Stern, JJP or more than likely Dutch Pinball makes this. That and I get #001 of production too
    QSS

Yeah, and guess what's buzzing on the end of the plunger!! hehehehe!! You could complete a set of required shots to activate it so someone could "mount up!!"

#32 9 years ago

Wolfmarsh, you are one TWISTED/MAD DOCTOR/INVENTOR of a man!!!!

#33 9 years ago

Sunday afternoon in New Zealand and I am mostly recovered from Saturday night. A bit of advice to you in the middle of Saturday now: Careful with the shots. I should have listened to that last night...

#34 9 years ago

1 day too late Halloween party after work. Wedding tomorrow. Rehearsal dinner and drinks last night. Its going to be a rough Monday

#35 9 years ago

I'm just enjoying a few drinks and telling witty humor with my "special lady".

A man of my intelligence cannot succumb to the boring intellect of today's modern woman.

Later, after a few bottles of fine expensive wine, I might get "rowdy" as you commoners call it.

AFineEvening!.jpgAFineEvening!.jpg
    #36 9 years ago

^^ Does she have a sister?

#37 9 years ago
    Quoted from RonB:

Later, after a few bottles of fine expensive wine, I might get "rowdy" as you commoners call it.

You may want to put on some music to set the mood.

#39 9 years ago
    Quoted from limelime20:

Does she have a sister?

Yes, but she's a bit on the *wild side* and doesn't really take good care of herself.

If this suits your needs, I can ship her to you as soon as she gets out of college.

PartyGirl!.jpegPartyGirl!.jpeg
    #40 9 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

That's F ing awesome! Great job, perfect touch with the "party dildo".

Laying low tonight, trying to stay out of trouble

shotmachine.jpg 27 KB

#41 9 years ago

Jumping in to an Irish bottle

image-129.jpgimage-129.jpg
    #42 9 years ago

I'm at a great wedding with my lovely wife. We were seated with a few Detroit Fox2 Sprotscasters. Best wedding I have ever been to besides my own. However, I can't wait to get home to TWD!

#43 9 years ago

no more taco smell at 1am... oy...

2 weeks later
    #44 9 years ago

Bumpin for another Saturday night.

1.png1.png

QSS

#45 9 years ago
    Quoted from RonB:

I'm just enjoying a few drinks and telling witty humor with my "special lady".
    A man of my intelligence cannot succumb to the boring intellect of today's modern woman.

AFineEvening!.jpg 104 KB

Awesome post!

#46 9 years ago

Bumpin for another Saturday night.

QSS

1.png 296 KB

i'd bump that

#47 9 years ago

I got drunk last night w/ a few friends and played pinball til 2 am. A friend of mine told me to peak in on my wife w/ her friends so I did. She was laying down on the kitchen floor passed out.

#48 9 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

I got drunk last night w/ a few friends and played pinball til 2 am. A friend of mine told me to peak in on my wife w/ her friends so I did. She was laying down on the kitchen floor passed out.

pix or it didn't happen

#49 9 years ago

We need a "It's Sunday morning, who's watching football nursing a killer hangover?"

#50 9 years ago

It definitely wasn't me last night. I was in bed at 10. Two long days in a row and I was out.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/its-friday-night-whos-drinking-rowdy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.