6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Azmodeus
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I am not at all into human suffering. bike thieves. its a new world, you are on camera now.

#8 6 years ago

I don't like human suffering. i hate to say it i have ideas too, after watching this.

i thought about kids every time these people took the bike.

#9 6 years ago

yesterday, someone broke into veronikas new BMW and took the sunglasses and the charging cable. it happened about 3 am gated community. we are thinking about putting a bear trap on the seat.

i would rather develop a legal sting operation of some sort. surveillance.

#15 6 years ago

Fake or not 30 million views and counting. They get paid for this right?

The videos I watched looked real. Not fake.

#19 6 years ago

The prank trend is continuing. Viral. Viral ish?

Been done before some of it but funny, maybe someone will learn something they need to learn?

https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/5hq5qk/if_a_bait_prank_results_in_injury_is_the_person/

#21 6 years ago

Hot topics. Interesting. I'm just thinking outside the box now. I know this isn't pinball.

#23 6 years ago

INSANE DOWNHILL BAIT BIKE IN THE HOOD (NO BRAKES!)

i want to see how high the count goes. that will help me estimate how much they are making. fake or not a check will be in the mail. How big is that check i wonder?

in 24 hours i will look again.

#28 6 years ago

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/its-a-new-world-for-pathetic-thieves?tu=Azmodeus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.