Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Azmodeus
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

#1 6 years ago

I am not at all into human suffering. bike thieves. its a new world, you are on camera now.

#2 6 years ago

Lol. Funny video. I wonder though if perp was injured , could they sue despite commiting theft?

#3 6 years ago

The comments are almost as funny as the video.

#4 6 years ago

hilarious

#5 6 years ago

I have a security system that records 24/7 and to date I've provided clips to police showing the guy stealing and they've done zilch. I know a bike stealing isn't a huge crime but in one case they knew the thief by name. Not a huge crime I know, I just feel for the kid that lost it. When I was a kid my bike was my world.

#6 6 years ago

Poetic justice

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I have a security system that records 24/7 and to date I've provided clips to police showing the guy stealing and they've done zilch. I know a bike stealing isn't a huge crime but in one case they knew the thief by name. Not a huge crime I know, I just feel for the kid that lost it. When I was a kid my bike was my world.

In the last 4yrs I've had 2 thefts from my property with over 10k in loss. I too have 24/7 video footage and have provided to police who seem to not care. I've promised myself if i catch one in the act I'm taking his/her fn legs out with my shotgun regardless of the consequence. Watching this video made me giddy and has given me some new ideas. Theft might not seem like a huge crime, but the aftermath can consume a persons life for years as it has mine. It's not the loss of property it's the violation. Every waking morning it is my first thought like it or not. Thanks op for sharing and giving me a good laugh.

#8 6 years ago

I don't like human suffering. i hate to say it i have ideas too, after watching this.

i thought about kids every time these people took the bike.

#9 6 years ago

yesterday, someone broke into veronikas new BMW and took the sunglasses and the charging cable. it happened about 3 am gated community. we are thinking about putting a bear trap on the seat.

i would rather develop a legal sting operation of some sort. surveillance.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

yesterday, someone broke into veronikas new bmw and took the sunglasses and the charging cable. it happened about 3 am gated comunity. we are thinking about putting a bear trap on the seat.

Probably not a good idea. You can be sued and will likely lose. Not to mention, setting up a "booby trap" is illegal so you could actually be charged criminally for the thief getting injured. So in the end, although you are a victim of a crime you could be the one who suffers more consequences. It sucks, I know, but that's the reality of the world we live in.

#12 6 years ago

I live on a country road and was plagued with kids driving by and smashing my mailbox with a baseball bat. Went through three boxes. The last time they simply drove over the entire thing in a pickup truck. I installed and conceiled a steel pipe inside the post..... they tried again for the last time.....a trail of oil was all over the road! The sheriff laughed and advised me to remove it for liability reasons. Now I use a PO Box.

#13 6 years ago

Leave nothing on the beach but your footsteps. Same goes for all vehicles, leave nothing of value whether in sight or not.

#14 6 years ago

All fake. Those are paid people to "steal" a bike.
Man, everyone believes anything nowadays, next someone will post the gold digger skits.

#15 6 years ago

Fake or not 30 million views and counting. They get paid for this right?

The videos I watched looked real. Not fake.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Man, everyone believes anything nowadays, next someone will post the gold digger skits.

Fake? Did you see the one where the guys leg broke?

You couldn’t pay me enough to go face first into the concrete.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Fake? Did you see the one where the guys leg broke?
You couldn’t pay me enough to go face first into the concrete.

Ever watch Jackass? They broke stuff all the time.

#18 6 years ago

It's fun to watch. Not too convinced it's real. Great acting. Thieves seem to be in good shape and all are about the same age as the two guys pulling the prank.

#19 6 years ago

The prank trend is continuing. Viral. Viral ish?

Been done before some of it but funny, maybe someone will learn something they need to learn?

https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/5hq5qk/if_a_bait_prank_results_in_injury_is_the_person/

#21 6 years ago

Hot topics. Interesting. I'm just thinking outside the box now. I know this isn't pinball.

#23 6 years ago

INSANE DOWNHILL BAIT BIKE IN THE HOOD (NO BRAKES!)

i want to see how high the count goes. that will help me estimate how much they are making. fake or not a check will be in the mail. How big is that check i wonder?

in 24 hours i will look again.

#25 6 years ago

Never mind. I thought you were commenting on Hot Pockets.

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Never mind. I thought you were commenting on Hot Pockets.

Bagel Bites and Hot Pockets. Survived on them in the early 90's

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

These same guys made and exploding "bait box" and it was "stolen" at least 4 times from the same house, (in one set of videos) that is one unlucky address for package theft!

#28 6 years ago

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/its-a-new-world-for-pathetic-thieves?hl=littlecammi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.