• 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Azmodeus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

420sitebanner (resized).png
#1 6 years ago

Don't forget many theaters are letting you in free today if you have a cop mustache and are serving liters of cola.

Saw it last night at midnight, Super Stupid.

If you liked the 1st one, this one is even dumber and more tightly made.

Atom Tickets is selling 4 tickets for $20 today (while supplies last)

https://www.atomtickets.com/movies/super-troopers-2

420sitebanner (resized).png420sitebanner (resized).png

#2 6 years ago

My wife and I are going tomorrow. Can't wait.

#3 6 years ago

I went last night. I backed them when they first put up the project on Indiegogo, so I had a ticket waiting on me.

It’s a worthy sequel, but is it better than the original? Some say yes, some say no...I’d say it was pretty damm close to the first one.

#4 6 years ago

I couldn't stop laughing!! I'm not sure if its because I live in VT and get the Canadian boarder humor, but this was one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time.

#5 6 years ago

Would someone enjoy the sequel without seeing the first one? I've seen the first one but was asking for someone else.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Would someone enjoy the sequel without seeing the first one? I've seen the first one but was asking for someone else.

I think you could still get a lot of enjoyment out of this movie without seeing the first one. They do make some slight references to the first one but nothing that would leave you confused.

#7 6 years ago

I was pleasantly surprised with Super Troopers 2. I was really hoping they didn't ruin the uniqueness and novelty of a great cult movie and they didn't, the second one was absolutely hilarious and didn't do anything to ruin the franchise in my opinion

#8 6 years ago

I couldn't see super troopers on 420, I went to Saxon!

But I will see it. Soon. Comedy is king.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/its-420-go-see-super-troopers2-today and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.