• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by illawarra92
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Hi Guys..

Real long shot but does anybody own one of the Gottlieb pins made for export to Italy circa 1968. Games such as Elite Guard, Fun Fair and Grand Domino are examples.

I have started to restore a Fun Fair which is the Italian AAB version of Fun Land. These Gottlieb pins made for export around this time had a 'outhole diverter gate' assembly just above the outhole.

Now the game I own has all the mechanics from under the plafield missing..they were there so looking for a photo and coil numbers etc for the unit.

I have tried the Italian pinball forum before and they have never really been helpful in the past..so any help you guys can supply would be greatly appreciated.

#2 6 years ago

Italian Gottliebs are pretty scarce over here. With that said there has to be someone stateside with one? I'd love a Texas Ranger.

#3 6 years ago

If you search on Pinballowners.com there is a collector in Australia that lists Elite Guard in his collection. Also a bunch in Italy but it sounds like they may not be as helpful.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Italian Gottliebs are pretty scarce over here. With that said there has to be someone stateside with one? I'd love a Texas Ranger.

I own an Italian clone of Texas Ranger..made my Skillgame. The games are exactly the same but don't have the Gottlieb logo..if you search You Tube we did a vid on it once it arrived in my shed..in the process of rebuilding it now.

Can anybody help with a set of Lawman or Sheriff plastics?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
Lighting - Led
Professor Pinball
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 109.99
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 9.99
Tools
PinShield
$ 209.99
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 114.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 38.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 30.00
Various Novelties
Game Room Info Shop
$ 49.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside