(Topic ID: 59485)

It was pinball Christmas this past week! - Spooky Pinball Contest!

By skristof

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by skristof
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ale2.jpg
    ale1.jpg
    photo(5).JPG
    photo(4).JPG
    #1 10 years ago

ale1.jpgale1.jpgI got the eMail last week and was shocked and excited, mine and my girlfriend photo WON THE CONTEST! I wanted to wait until I got all of the prizes before I posted, so that I could thank EVERYONE!

First and foremost - Thank you to SPOOKY PINBALL! The contest was a ton of fun! I will be proudly displaying the Pinball Zombies backglass in my game room for a lifetime! Also, thank you for the hat and shirt. The hat hasn't left my head! www.spookypinball.com

From PINBALL LIFE: A STERN SHAKER MOTOR! It is already installed in my Metallica that is on location in Round Lake Beach, IL. It is awesome. I have ordered from Pinball Life before and they are a top notch company. www.pinballlife.com

From FLIPPER FIDELITY: An entire stern upgrade kit!!! It hasn't made its way into the game yet, but I feel like it HAS to go into Metallica. I considered Lord of the Rings, but it just seems natural for Metallica. These speakers look awesome, I can't wait to experience the "night and day" that every says they produce. I will give a good review once I get them in!

From PinballSTAR Amusements: I got a phone call... "Do you really need 2 iPods?" or would you rather have one and a Wizard of Oz Translight? Well, the ipod was for Stevie (my girlfriend) but I would LOVE a translight, so - it worked out great! They even sent me a shirt!

All of these companies have earned a lifetime customer out of me. Each item shipped from each company, and I got everything by the end of the week. That is a sign of EXCELLENT customer service. (some companies even went above and beyond)

That said, their participation in this contest shows their desire to support the hobby, they want to be involved with US. Please, respect that motive, and show them your support and check them FIRST for your next order. And of course, seriously consider picking up "PINBALL ZOMBIES FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE!" When it releases from Spooky pinball!

Thank you to everyone involved, it was a serious pleasure to be able to win such an amazing contest!

And of course, Pics or it didnt happen!

ale1.jpgale1.jpg ale2.jpgale2.jpgphoto(5).JPGphoto(5).JPGphoto(4).JPGphoto(4).JPG

#2 10 years ago

Congratulations and great work !

LTG : )

#3 10 years ago

Awesome! Congrats to you and your girl friend.

#5 10 years ago

Nice! You earned that one.

#6 10 years ago

It was a bunch of fun to do, and despite her always saying "you and your damn machines" She jumped all over the opportunity to cosplay as something...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/it-was-pinball-christmas-this-past-week-spooky-pinball-contest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.