(Topic ID: 32582)

It sucks, I have over 85 machines, and I still want more.

By pinaholic

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 79 posts
  • 61 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Spraynard
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Lookatmeeee.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WileECoyote.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 11 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Some good points here ...
    I have over 100 pins at the moment. Was 113 last time I counted them.
    All of them are 1987 (Sys11) or newer. No love for EMs sorry
    I have 60 set up and running in my house and 5 in my apartment.
    The rest are in my warehouse waiting for restoration. Batteries out of course! And there are some double ups which I am "distributing" through the pinball community.
    As CaptainNeo said, when you have a large collection, a lot of them do go unplayed for a long time which isn't ideal. The only time all of them get turned on together is when I hold a Comp at my place ... Which I haven't done for over a year at my house for one reason or another.
    Maintenance also becomes an issue, especially if you are working all the time. Trying to keep them all running is a big mission (PHOF style ...)
    I have a IFPA Comp coming up at my place in March, we will have Australians and New Zealanders attending, so it will be a busy few months preparing all the machines for the 50-60 people who will show up. Good times!
    Dave

NPM is an incredible place to go, actually went there last night and had a blast. If you did something similar to PHOF and shared your collection, there would be a lot of happy pinheads near you.

EDIT I meant National Pinball Museum in Baltimore, not PHOF!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WileECoyote.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/it-sucks-i-have-over-85-machines-and-i-still-want-more?tu=WileECoyote and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.