(Topic ID: 76485)

It should be mandatory to put your LOCATION along with your avatar thingy

By Gerry

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pbb.jpg
    pbr.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blondetall.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 10 years ago

I have a few people desperately trying to add location but having system issues. We're trying to figure it out for them, but I agree that it should be part of the standard account set-up so it goes in when you sign up.

#10 10 years ago

Wiggy, at least you are showing in NY now. Below is directly from Robin when I was asking him about someone having issues:

He should go to
    http://pinside.com/pinball/map/pinsiders/emsinkc?a=1

Where he should be presented with the Add Location window on the map!

robin
    Pinside founder

Make sure he's not on IE because I'm not sure that works.

#40 10 years ago
    Quoted from wiggy07:

Blondetall, the issue I have seen is that when you try to add yourself to the map, in the bottom left hand side of the map it says Nothing Found Here when you try to add your location. Also the map appears blank when you try to move the blue circle to your location. If I manually type in my location, it shows the location but I cant proceed by adding it to my profile. I tried it with three different web browsers. (IE, Google, and Firefox). Also just tried it on my IPad and getting the same error. Don't know if its my computer or something on the browser that needs to be enabled. Google web browser is up to date. I think my location was added right before the update of the Pinside website. Maybe Robin could shed some light on the problem. Thanks Blondetall

Quoted from Pinball_Freak:

I would like to post my location but unable to successfully add to pinside map. (Location not found) Will keep trying....Sydney, Australia is my location. Hope to have updated soon.Anybody else experiencing this problem? Any solutions

I've sent all of this to Robin directly and also pointed him towards this thread. Hopefully we can get something fixed soon so those that want to add a location are able to do so.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blondetall.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/it-should-be-mandatory-to-put-your-location-along-with-your-avatar-thingy?tu=blondetall and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.