(Topic ID: 76485)

It should be mandatory to put your LOCATION along with your avatar thingy

By Gerry

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pbb.jpg
    pbr.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigb.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 10 years ago

For those of you living in larger populated cities, it's easier for you to remain anonymous. For those of us living in small towns, we stick out like sore thumbs sometimes. Personally, I don't care if you know where I live, but to others, they would prefer to keep that info private to some extent. Just remember to always keep things in perspective. In today's society, nothing is a secret and nothing is private. If someone wants to know something about you, the information is available..... BigB

#75 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pafasa:

I can see where is could be an issue of privacy for those worried about that kind of thing. My town has around 1300 residents. It wouldn't be too hard for someone to walk into Oakland and ask a couple simple questions and know exactly where I live. And believe it or not, I am one of two serious collectors here. Everyone here knows everyone else in one way or another.

My town is smaller than that. If you tried that here, you would probably get someone to bring you over to my house and let you in! I'd come home and you'd be downstairs playing a mean game of ACDC! It is your typical down home style Midwestern small town where everyone knows everybody and everyone looks out for each other.
    I always told my kids not to misbehave in town because I would know about it before they could get home to tell me.

#80 10 years ago

Be my guest, but I don't think you'll find any. It's a really nice refurbished pin that gets babied. Everything is new on the play field. Just hit the start button and enjoy!

#106 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

I will make sure I turn the light off before I leave.

Hey, grab the mail and paper and let the dog out. Thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigb.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/it-should-be-mandatory-to-put-your-location-along-with-your-avatar-thingy?tu=bigb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.