10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by genex
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Hey all, since the Austin event is in the books, I think the next PAPA circuit event is INDISC. I have never been to this and am super excited to make it down there and a bunch of folks I know will also be going from NorCal (and Vegas). I've noticed on Pinside there seems to be more people who play for fun, collect, mod, or restore games more than competitive players. I love playing no matter what, but love the tourneys since I learn so much about games and make new friends etc.

Anyhow, if you are going to be there please post here!

#2 10 years ago

I'll be there along with Raymond Davidson and Matt Cohn! Should be a fun trip down from Seattle.

#3 10 years ago

I'll be there. Luckily I'm in Vegas for work the week after and my trip is free

Last year's event was very enjoyable -- too bad it's at a different location for 2014.

#4 10 years ago

I'll be there! Oh, wait, I HAVE to be there!

It's looking like we're going to have a nice turnout.....we know of several people coming from out of state and, at least one from out of the country!

Yes, a new location, but should work out better. More room and plenty of amenities inside and within walking distance!

Should be a great event......only 5 weeks away! Keep a lookout for several updates coming soon!

Happy Flippin' and Merry Xmas,
    The INDISC team

#5 10 years ago

More details? When where how who links?

Thanks
    SKB

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

More details? When where how who links?
    Thanks
    SKB

http://www.neverdrains.com/

1 week later

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/it-never-drains-in-southern-california-2014-indisc-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.