(Topic ID: 52328)

it is annoying when:

By maddog14

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th-8.jpeg
    th-7.jpeg
    th-6.jpeg
    pound-of-flesh.jpg
    theyre-equals-they-fucking-are.jpg
    There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 10 years ago

When people post in threads - complaining about the repetitive nature of that thread....

Example " oh great, just what we needed, another MM is overpriced thread..."

Like they were FORCED to click the thread and read it from start to end....

duH... Move along or STFU!

#52 10 years ago

"sensible offers please"

#53 10 years ago

.....people make threads about random crap!

#54 10 years ago

someone farts in your gameroom which does not have windows

#55 10 years ago

...when someone says "I could care less." Oh - so you actually DO care about it since you can potentially care less about it?

#56 10 years ago

... people ask strangers what game they should buy instead of forming their own opinion.

... you discover someone used your pinball machine to learn how to solder instead of some free bits of wire, broken parts, or maybe a cheapo kit alarm clock pcb.

... jerks butt in on a thread just to trash the game being discussed.

#57 10 years ago
    Quoted from Tseamans:

When people actually believe that because of the improper use of English an important point is now invalid?

Yahh, were pinball players , not englishh majers.

#58 10 years ago

seller calls your cell and says "hey man, I know we had a deal but you gotta pay more 'cause this other guy offered me more than my asking price" when you're 5 minutes away from his house

#59 10 years ago
    Quoted from Voltherd:

... people ask strangers what game they should buy instead of forming their own opinion.

... jerks butt in on a thread just to trash the game being discussed.

Yes and Yes

#60 10 years ago

...when you have to close down the game room so you can video tape your cousin doing bench presses.

#61 10 years ago
    Quoted from jimjim66:

Your right. Their are people that our annoying when they try to make a point, and they use improper English. They loose all credibility because their to fast when there typing and they're point is lost because people are focusing on the grammar and not the message. Its are responsibility two point this out before it drives people crazy.
    Sorry, couldn't help myself

This has been the best post in the thread!

#62 10 years ago

....you miss that shot and you miss that shot and you miss that shot and you miss that shot and you miss that shot and you miss that shot and you miss that shot and you miss that shot and you miss....

^^^^^^^ This

#63 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pafasa:

....you miss that shot and you miss that shot and you miss that shot and you miss that shot and you miss that shot and you miss that shot and you miss that shot and you miss that shot and you miss....

Then SDTM. Ha ha!

#64 10 years ago

duplicate post

#65 10 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

... otherwise seemingly intelligent individuals don't know or care about the difference between "your" and "you're;" or "there," "their" and "they're;" or "than" and "then;" or "its" and "it's;" or "lose" and "loose;" or "to" and "too;" or even "are" and "our;" etc! (Not "ect!")

#66 10 years ago

... otherwise seemingly intelligent individuals don't know or care about the difference between "your" and "you're;" or "there," "their" and "they're;" or "than" and "then;" or "its" and "it's;" or "lose" and "loose;" or "to" and "too;" or even "are" and "our;" etc! (Not "ect!"

theyre-equals-they-fucking-are.jpgtheyre-equals-they-fucking-are.jpg

#67 10 years ago

Somebody's after there pound o' flesh today.

pound-of-flesh.jpgpound-of-flesh.jpg

#68 10 years ago
    Quoted from MrWizzo:

Did that start when I was selling my CC? I hadn't noticed it before.
    Dan

I don't think so....it started close when "SHAZAAM" became a house hold pinside phrase....another one that was overused to death.

#69 10 years ago

it started close when "SHAZAAM" became a house hold pinside phrase

How bout we go with "SHAZZAN" instead?

th-6.jpegth-6.jpeg

#70 10 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

How bout we go with "SHAZZAN" instead?

That u on the flying camel there in the front?!

#71 10 years ago

That u on the flying camel there in the front?!

"SHAZZAN!!!!!"

th-7.jpegth-7.jpeg

#72 10 years ago

You're done with your repair, cleaning, mod, etc. Replace the glass and lock bar then close it up.
    Power on--Ready to play! And... you forgot to put the balls back in.

#73 10 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

"SHAZZAN!!!!!"

Oh you couldn't wait to use that pic....saving it up for a full on BLAST of funny

#74 10 years ago

saving it up for a full on BLAST of funny

th-8.jpegth-8.jpeg

1 week later
    #75 10 years ago

Strangers come over to watch you play and put there hands on the side of the game partially covering some of the playfield.

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/it-is-annoying-when/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.