Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

lazerplayfield2.jpg
P1020362.JPG
lazerflyer2.jpg
lazerplayfield.jpg
P1011799.JPG
There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago

Will you post the whole story here or on a new thread?

#52 11 years ago

That's all up to the owner. I think you will see it in print first..maybe. That is why we are documenting it with super high resolution pictures. (this does not include the one I posted, as I took that pick with my ancient hand crank digital camera) I will talk him into posting a few of the pics on here, hopefully before too long. I just have to get it shopped which probably won't happen until at least next week. And of coarse lots of pics will go to the IPDB. A video... etc.
Paul
homegameroomsupply.com

#53 11 years ago
Quoted from Wisconsinpinball:

I took that pick with my ancient hand crank digital camera

The Smithsonian called... they want their camera back!

#54 11 years ago

The Smithsonian called... they want their camera back!

No Home Plate for you!

4 months later
#55 11 years ago

Just wondering if anyone had any new info on the restore of Lazer Lord? It's been awhile since the topic was discussed and was wondering if we are ever gonna get the story and pics?

#56 11 years ago

Interesting story. I just may know the right publication for such a print story

#57 11 years ago

Nothing has been done with it yet. Been too busy with repairs and shop jobs for other customers. We want to wait until we have the time to do it and the sample Galaxy we found for him at the same time. The game code was copied to preserve it. The check sum is different than what is out there for Quicksilver, but I am not familiar enough with the game play of either to know if there is really a difference. We hope to have them done by Expo.. who knows maybe they will be there on display. We are not going nuts on the Lazer Lord, just a basic shop job and keep it as original as possible.
Paul
homegameroomsupply.com

#58 11 years ago

What a sick looking game! Congrats on this historic find!

#59 11 years ago

When can we see some video of the game in play?

#60 11 years ago
Quoted from Foo:

I did have my picture taken with it to add to my "famous people I have met wall"... which includes Gallagher, Penn & Teller and Bill Engvall.

It will definitely be the highlight of your wall!

#61 11 years ago

Gonna write it up for Pinball Magazine??

#62 11 years ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

When can we see some video of the game in play?

Yeah, is there any chance we could see a snip of it in action? Would love to hear the sounds on it.

#63 11 years ago

A bump for this thread. The game came out of nowhere and I have been following it closely. Any more info on this game would be great to see as well as archive the game. Great to see in a magazine or even a video of the game done or just a close up as is. There are so many more classic Stern fans out there now who would appreciate it.

#64 11 years ago

I was at Paul's shop today and saw the Lazer Lord. Pretty cool up close.

#65 11 years ago

Does it sound different than Quicksilver, or is it basically the same pin with different art?

11 months later
#66 10 years ago

Been a while since Lazer Lord found its new home is there any update on it.

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from Wisconsinpinball:

We are not going nuts on the Lazer Lord, just a basic shop job and keep it as original as possible.
Paul

Speaking of prototypes.

Very cool to see this restored.

Post edited by s1500 : Let's see what HTML works here.

2 months later
#68 10 years ago

Bump for my curiosity.

#69 10 years ago

Sweet score. Facking Lazers Bro! *pew* *pew*

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from singlebanana:

Facking Lazers Bro! *pew* *pew*

LMAO

#71 10 years ago

So the real question is...

How does it play?

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from Caucasian2Step:

So the real question is...
How does it play?

I don't know about the rules, but I bet the playfield plays like Quicksilver.

#73 10 years ago

I like Quicksilver, I think all the Sterns of this era have some fun rules. Just so cool to see another pop out into the public eye.

3 years later
#74 6 years ago

Did anybody ever print the story? Seeing the other prototype whitewood has peaked new interest.

2 years later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/it-does-exist-lazer-lord/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.