(Topic ID: 335157)

Issues with posts now showing, post count incorrect

By Rdoyle1978

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rdoyle1978.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

Is anyone else having an issue where the thread post count for “unread” posts is not correct?

I’ll click on a thread I’ve read several times that shows a number of unread posts. On clicking, I just see the same posts I’ve read several times already.

Sometimes I’ll be on a thread and scroll to the end, and after 10 or 20 seconds suddenly there will be an alert “there are 40 new posts!”. What is going on? It’s more or less making Pinside impossible to use

#2 1 year ago

Attempting a bump to see if this shows up on the “recent activity” page

#4 1 year ago

Second attempt at making a post to see if this appears in the recent activity view …

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Any chance you are on Safari? I had this last happen week and just had to clear my history and then it was all fine.

Thanks - looks like that was it. I followed Robin's instructions and things are back.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rdoyle1978.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/issues-with-posts-now-showing-post-count-incorrect?tu=Rdoyle1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.