5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by ccbiggsoo7
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 months ago

I'm just curious if anyone else is havin' issues getting correct orders from Planetary Pinball?

These guys provide a whole lot of great and much needed parts. The problem for me is receiving them however.

I've got three incorrect orders sitting here and they are now refusing to correspond with me to get it corrected. One doesn't even belong to me. The others are simply issues of items being the wrong colors. Two are more expensive than what I ordered and it's like they don't care and don't want them back.

And of course this is one of those companies that refuses to actually speak with their customers via phone.

Not bashin'. Just stating facts and wondering if I'm the only one.

#2 5 months ago

I see that Bay area amusements is on their site as a distributor. Maybe better to go through them?

#3 5 months ago
    Quoted from pinfarmer:

I see that Bay area amusements is on their site as a distributor. Maybe better to go through them?

same people

#4 5 months ago

I ordered some decals and was sent the wrong ones. Well let me rephrase that, they sent me the sheet that was listed on the site, but that sheet didn't actually have all the correct decals for the machine.
    They did get back with me and sent out a correct full sheet though.

#5 5 months ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I ordered some decals and was sent the wrong ones. Well let me rephrase that, they sent me the sheet that was listed on the site, but that sheet didn't actually have all the correct decals for the machine.
    They did get back with me and sent out a correct full sheet though.

same here, the sheet they sent me had 3 decals positioned wrong

#6 5 months ago

Yes my order on Friday was missing a sling shot plastic
    They responded right away and it’s on the way

#7 5 months ago

Go to - http://www.planetarypinball.com/ under customer support, open a ticket.

LTG : )

#8 5 months ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Go to - http://www.planetarypinball.com/ under customer support, open a ticket.
    LTG : )

Have done this every time, Lloyd. And they've said it will be corrected. Never is, and now I think they're just tired of hearin' from me. lol

#9 5 months ago

I wonder if I have someone heres decals? I ordered a couple slingshot tips and received a tubeful of decals. lol

I did tell them they need to get some replacement decals out to that customer right away, as I didn't feel it was fair that they had to wait until things got fixed on my end. Also, told them the ones they sent me in error were damaged.

#11 5 months ago
    Quoted from PPS:

All issues are resolved.

Yep, all is well. Received a call from Rick and he had it resolved in 5 minutes. Just needed the right person to be made aware. Thanks so much!

#12 5 months ago

Glad to see this got settled. So many parts are otherwise unobtainium!

#13 5 months ago

Rick and Sara are VERY concerned about quality service.

They will always sort it out.

PPS is an awesome company to deal with, over and over again.

Nothing but praise for them here.

#14 5 months ago
    Quoted from pinballinreno:

I can see that, and I knew they would make it good. Conversation with Rick was nothing but pleasant. Just a miscommunication, as is not uncommon when communicating via messaging.

#15 5 months ago

I didn’t have a reason to order from PPS for a few years but needed some Williams parts recently and was pleasantly surprised that both orders arrived in 2-days from CA to SC. And the prices were quite competitive. I’ve hesitated to order from them for general stuff given the distance and subpar website but will reconsider going forward. I’ve never never had a need for customer service, but that would be a deal killer given the great service from Marco and Pinball Life.

#16 5 months ago
    Quoted from luckymoey:

I didn’t have a reason to order from PPS for a few years but needed some Williams parts recently and was pleasantly surprised that both orders arrived in 2-days from CA to SC. And the prices were quite competitive. I’ve hesitated to order from them for general stuff given the distance and subpar website but will reconsider going forward. I’ve never never had a need for customer service, but that would be a deal killer given the great service from Marco and Pinball Life.

You cant go wrong with PPS.

Rick snd Sara are just wonderful amazing prople.

#17 5 months ago

No issues or problems here! Always a great service and super products.
    Nothing to see here

#18 5 months ago
    Quoted from pinballinreno:

When did things change?

My experience has mostly been a futile search for parts that inevitably were always out of stock.

It was so bad that I stopped looking to them altogether whenever I needed something.

I once got a replacement target for my Shadow that was so soft and flexible, it would just bend without dropping. I had to throw it out. The quality was awful.

#19 5 months ago
    Quoted from RTS:

When did things change?
    My experience has mostly been a futile search for parts that inevitably were always out of stock.
    It was so bad that I stopped looking to them altogether whenever I needed something.
    I once got a replacement target for my Shadow that was so soft and flexible, it would just bend without dropping. I had to throw it out. The quality was awful.

I have not had that experience.

All of my transations (over the years) with BAA and PPS have been smooth and efficient.

Things can always go wrong, but get handled really well in my experience.

#20 5 months ago
    Quoted from RTS:

When did things change?

yup, I even sent bay area a message asking them if they were going out of business, 12 of the 15 things I wanted were unavailable.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 139.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Creo Pinball
    $ 5.00
    Cabinet - Other
    UpKick Pinball
    € 40.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Creo Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 6.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    UpKick Pinball
    Lighting - Interactive
    Cobra Amusements
    $ 7,599.99
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 9.95
    $ 199.95
    Cabinet - Toppers
    COINTAKER.COM
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 19.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 208.87
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 9.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Creo Pinball
    $ 68.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside