Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by Noel
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    Darth_Vader_Noooo_Banner (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ZooDude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 2 years ago

Everytime I've tried to crop an image for my avatar it ends up cropping the wrong area of the image, I ended up giving up and just going with the fuzziest pic I could because it never worked for me.
    B

#18 2 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I still can't find the re-crop button.

Yeah, I attempted an avatar change as well but it doesn't crop the picture correctly, there is no re crop button. Not sure how others are getting it to work, but I can't get it to work for me. I guess I'm destined to have a blurry avatar. Very strange that some are obviously able to make it work, dunno, I give up.
    B

#21 2 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

When you upload your image, do you see the red dotted lines? At each corner of those lines, you can grab a box to size the crop area. Once you have the position and size you want, click the "set as avatar" button.

Yup, saw the lines, moved the box, clicked "set as avatar" but it crops the wrong area. every time, on every picture I tried. seems to want to grab the upper left corner of the pic, regardless of where the box is. It will show you "this is what your avatar will look like" correctly but when you hit "set as avatar" you get a crop of the upper corner of the pic.
    B

#23 2 years ago

Desktop, Firefox.
    B

#34 2 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Did some more work on the cropping code. Could those of you who were having issues (where it would crop the wrong part of your image) please try again?

Doesn't work for me either. Still crops the wrong area of the image.
    B

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ZooDude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/issue-with-missing-avatar-images?tu=ZooDude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.