(Topic ID: 100091)

Issue with inserting playfield in cabinet

By Kenghis123

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I've just done a few minor tweaks on the playfield of Cirqus Voltaire, but when I lower the playfield back into the cabinet I'm left with an inch too much length. I've checked for obstructions and other obvious things and tried pushing at various angles, but I've no luck, so far.
Can any of you kind folk suggest an answer, please. BTW, it's released from the pivots...

#2 9 years ago

Gotta be something obstructing it. Can you peek into the open coin door and see? Perhaps with some mirrors you can identify it. I've never had that happen so I really don't know. Perhaps some CV owners out there have had similar issues?

#3 9 years ago

Thanks, prock. The ball popper is very near to the right edge of the playfield and was snagging the pivot arm. I lowered the playfield while pulling the popper to the left and the playfield slid home. Relief all round. It was Allen Shope of Treasure Cove, who alerted me to that.

Ken

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 37.50
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
Pinheadz

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, WI
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11,300.00
Pinball Machine
Yellow River Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, WI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/issue-with-inserting-playfield-in-cabinet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.