I picked up an EK and the GI worked, but the MPU did not boot past 4 flashes and the displays stay dark.
Checked all of the voltages, clipped some of the obvious shorted solenoids like the Knocker.
Finally read that four flashes means U11 isn't booting. Pulled the U11, held it up to the pinball gods, plugged it back in and the MPU Booted!
Displays all work.
Sometimes it's just that simple.
Now to address the other issues.
1. Feature Lights on pf do not come on, checked the T1 test on the solenoid board and 5V+- is good
2. Changed one of the feature light bulbs to see if they might have all blown out, nope, still nothing
3. Solenoids not firing except for chimes. Pressing the flipper button, the flipper makes a noise, but no flip (low power or just shorted?)
4. I need to go through all of the solenoid diodes to see if they are shorted first
5. I'm almost out of tequila
Figured it out:
1. Feature Light were all blown because the connector at J1 on the power supply wasn't on correctly and 43V blew them all
2. #1 fixed the solenoids too (duh!)
3. Changed the BR1 on the power supply and the feature lights are amazing
4. Tequila has been replenished