(Topic ID: 210480)

Nothing to see here!

By dirtbag66

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

40783amd (resized).jpg
    wedgewires (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanwanger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 6 years ago

Of course. We'll replace anything defective for free, no questions asked. Greg or I will get back to you shortly via email and replacements will go out today.

3 out of 80 is unusually high - so sorry that happened! Thanks for not being too upset.

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gnatty:

Sometimes the wire leads need to be bent out a little to make good contact.

I usually do this to all wedge bulbs before I install them. I've found the best way to bend them is like this:

wedgewires (resized).jpgwedgewires (resized).jpg

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

I'll leave 0.01% to "package run over by delivery truck".

I'm still waiting for something like this to happen. In the first week or two after JackpotJanet and I took over, we didn't quite understand that you can't leave a bunch of empty space in large boxes. Someone sent us a picture of an order that looked like someone had sat on it. The bulbs were fine, but it was still pretty embarrassing.

#12 6 years ago

Thanks for sticking up for us guys. Not a huge deal, but of course we'd prefer the chance to handle it in private first.

We may not always respond on the weekends, but issues like this always get responded to before we ship out bulbs for the day. We want to be able to send a replacement right away if there is an issue (which is rare, but it does happen).

Now...l'm going to stop bumping this thread.

#25 6 years ago

OP and I have been exchanging emails. He has been lovely. So has everyone in this thread.

Call off the dogs! Time to hold hands and sing in harmony.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanwanger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/issue-with-comet-leds?tu=ryanwanger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.