• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by ngreenup
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Subject says it all.

I got a great score on this Radical. I was selling some scrap metal and this was sitting there. They wantrd $200, I got it for $150. After clearing the error it is fully functional with a DiamondPlate playfield! It's filthy but it will clean up nicely.

It just needs a backglass. Can anyone help?

#2 10 years ago

I have one in very good condition. Would you like a picture?

#3 10 years ago

Yes!
Are you selling the BG or just taking photos of it? Either way, yes!
Thanks

1 week later
#5 10 years ago

Props to JDinNOVA! The translite arrived today and looks great. You saved the day with this hard-to-find part!

5 months later
1 year later
#7 8 years ago

The link is no longer available. Can you repost it? I can host it on a server that won't expire.

#8 8 years ago

http://www.mediafire.com/view/j9apqi1jrx2ya2c/Radical%21.tif

It's not a great scan, but its a scan.

Send me the link to your server; I'd be interested in what other artwork files you have.

#9 8 years ago

Thanks Hammerhead! This will work perfectly for what I am doing. I only have a normal sized scanner and I can't get backglasses and large plastics on the thing. What I meant but putting it on a server was that I can just throw it up on one of my webservers and link to it here so that it won't expire (like on mediafire). So when someone finds this thread in 2 years the file still works.

However, I do have some other plastic scans I have collected. Happy to scan anything in my collection if someone needs it. I would be more than happy to make up a simple website to allow people to browse and download the scans. I can even allow people to upload scans to share. The only thing I am worried about is the legality of it. Can anyone chime in with some details on the legality of hosting a scans site. There used to be one but from what I understand they had to take it down because of copyright issues. Maybe it's a case of only certain manufacturers would be ok? Or is it down to the individual license or artist?

For those who are not aware of the scan site I am referring to.... see http://www.ballsofsteel.net/

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iso-radical-backglass-translite-or-high-res-scan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.