New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 99461)

ISO: Eli ramp kit for Tron...

By Frax

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by pinballlooking
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Neither one of these in stock, figured I would poke around and see if someone maybe purchased these and either decided not to use them, or has an extra sitting around they want to sell... I'm not going to pay eye-gouge prices for them versus what they normally sell for either, so don't even try and pull that crap. =P

*edit* Pam says they'll be back in stock in a month or so but I'm impatient.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from kbowmandc:

What websites carry good Tron stuff like the two that you're looking for? I've been to Pinball Life and Marco.

Pinbits is the only place that sells the ramp kit. I just got an email back from Pam @ Pinbits says will have more in stock but may be a month or so....guess I'm gonna have to wait.

The arcade mod has instructions out there to build your own, or there is a guy here on pinside that makes and sells them...I think "pinballooking" is the user name. I actually was on the waiting list for this, someone didn't pay for one they had committed to, and I was next on the list, so my arcade mod is in the mail now.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from KoolFingers:

Was there a waiting list to get on?

Hasn't ever been a list AFAIK. It's always been first come first serve. You can sign up for product updates on their site to know when it's back in stock.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside