(Topic ID: 99461)

ISO: Eli ramp kit for Tron...

By Frax

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Neither one of these in stock, figured I would poke around and see if someone maybe purchased these and either decided not to use them, or has an extra sitting around they want to sell... I'm not going to pay eye-gouge prices for them versus what they normally sell for either, so don't even try and pull that crap. =P

*edit* Pam says they'll be back in stock in a month or so but I'm impatient.

#2 9 years ago

What websites carry good Tron stuff like the two that you're looking for? I've been to Pinball Life and Marco.

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from kbowmandc:

What websites carry good Tron stuff like the two that you're looking for? I've been to Pinball Life and Marco.

Pinbits is the only place that sells the ramp kit. I just got an email back from Pam @ Pinbits says will have more in stock but may be a month or so....guess I'm gonna have to wait.

The arcade mod has instructions out there to build your own, or there is a guy here on pinside that makes and sells them...I think "pinballooking" is the user name. I actually was on the waiting list for this, someone didn't pay for one they had committed to, and I was next on the list, so my arcade mod is in the mail now.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Pinbits is the only place that sells the ramp kit. I just got an email back from Pam @ Pinbits says will have more in stock but may be a month or so....

Was there a waiting list to get on?

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from KoolFingers:

Was there a waiting list to get on?

Hasn't ever been a list AFAIK. It's always been first come first serve. You can sign up for product updates on their site to know when it's back in stock.

#6 9 years ago

We will be announcing this weekend the next run of Tron cabs to ship in September. Just have to finish inventory of parts. If you want to get a jump on the list you can send us a pm or email.

http://www.usbjig.com/tronminicab.html

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iso-eli-ramp-kit-and-arcade-31-for-tron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.