Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 44 days ago by swinks
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

532C516E-3A78-4833-B0E8-C86D709D31C7 (resized).jpeg
07249530-7502-4DCC-A58C-8785934EA3DA (resized).jpeg
355D24E0-5FEF-4EDF-9CE4-5EDFFA9CB145 (resized).jpeg
E0679E15-471D-4807-BE31-B9B67FB904B3 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 45 days ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

ISO Custom Shifter Knob Shooter Rod

Added: January 8th, 2020 Ended: January 15th, 2020

Item description

Hey Guys!

Don't have a pic, but I did see a custom 5Speed/Reverse shooter rod somewhere. Does this ring a bell with anyone? Would like to put one on my Nitro Ground Shaker.

Thanks Guys!

Tim

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Rock Creek, OH, US

Seller insights

These are BallyTim's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to BallyTim's stats page

#3 45 days ago

Hooked on pinbal used to sell one. Not sure if the shift pattern. Here are some others ideas... blank rods are avail from pinball life and you can add auto shifters.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#4 45 days ago
E0679E15-471D-4807-BE31-B9B67FB904B3 (resized).jpeg
#5 45 days ago

Made up my own, for my Mustang LE. It matches the Roush in the garage.
07249530-7502-4DCC-A58C-8785934EA3DA (resized).jpeg355D24E0-5FEF-4EDF-9CE4-5EDFFA9CB145 (resized).jpeg532C516E-3A78-4833-B0E8-C86D709D31C7 (resized).jpeg

#6 45 days ago

Thanks guys! All good stuff!!!

#7 45 days ago
Quoted from thepinballworks:

Made up my own, for my Mustang LE. It matches the Roush in the garage.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks good but I guess i have OCD. The shift pattern on shift ball not matching the patten shift plate would drive me nuts.

#8 44 days ago
Quoted from MJW:

That looks good but I guess I have OCD. The shift pattern on shift ball not matching the patten shift plate would drive me nuts.

Yes, me too. I can't find the right one. Do you know of anyone that custom-make these?

#9 44 days ago

Yes, me too. I can't find the right one. Do you know of anyone that custom-make these?

Pinball life used sell plain shaft and install auto shifter ball with correct pattern. I had a machinist do two of mine.

#10 44 days ago

The knob is the correct shifter for my Roush, it's the plate that is wrong. Do you know of anyone that makes a different plate?

#11 44 days ago

The knob is the correct shifter for my Roush, it's the plate that is wrong. Do you know of anyone that makes a different plate?

Oh sorry. Swinks used sell some on Shapeways 3D printer site. You could pm him. Maybe they could print you a custom one. Hooked on pinball I think also sold them but not the pattern you need. Those are the only two places I know of.

#12 44 days ago

I got one made of silver years ago from Shapeways. Big mistake. Have to shine it or it’s dull. ... lol.

#13 44 days ago
Quoted from MJW:

I got one made of silver years ago from Shapeways. Big mistake. Have to shine it or it’s dull. ... lol.

Look at my shift pattern in the picture I posted. That looks like the pattern to match your shifter. I bought that from Shapeways....

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside