(Topic ID: 240524)

ISO - Captain Fantastic pinball for independent film.

By RooferManMovie

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by rufessor
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Hey everybody, what’s up!

This is Lou Pizarro. I’m a Director and writer for various TV shows such as Operation Repo.

I am an avid pinball player and have been since I was a kid. Every project that I have worked on has had pinball machines associated with it. I have owned various machines myself.

Currently I am working on an independent film “Rooferman” (@rmmovie) where we are in need of a Captain Fantastic Pinball Machine. We are shooting in Southern California and its a possibility we might want to shoot on location or transport your unit.

If you are interested and would like to know more please send me an email:

[email protected]

#2 5 years ago
    Quoted from RooferManMovie:

Hey everybody, what’s up!
    This is Lou Pizarro. I’m a Director and writer for various TV shows such as Operation Repo.
    I am an avid pinball player and have been since I was a kid. Every project that I have worked on has had pinball machines associated with it. I have owned various machines myself.
    Currently I am working on an independent film “Rooferman” (@rmmovie) where we are in need of a Captain Fantastic Pinball Machine. We are shooting in Southern California and its a possibility we might want to shoot on location or transport your unit.
    If you are interested and would like to know more please send me an email:
    [email protected]

Loved the English version of the show. It was funny when I would spot the same actress in a completely different Repo situation. Proved, what my wife said the first time i watched it that it was all scripted.

#3 5 years ago

Awesome, indeed it was scripted for the most part based on actual events in storage there was lots of elements that were completely real tree can figure out which ones to work thanks for the comment keep in mind our movie finally going to come out this year LOL also if you have any leads for the Captain Fantastic Pinball machine that would be super thanks @loupizarro RooferManMovie

#4 5 years ago

Add the location to the title of this post so more people will look at it.

Also, you can use the map feature on here, and possible pinballmaps.com to see who ones one in the area you're looking at.

#5 5 years ago

Bump for movies/TV production. Two of my friends work in the business and play and own games. This would be fun if you were local and we had that game. Anyhow- good luck.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iso-captain-fantastic-pinball-for-independent-film and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.