6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Crash
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

ISO large Sega DMD or someone who can fix

Added: 2017-08-12 15:13:20 UTC • Ended: November 13th, 2017

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Wanted

Item description

Confirmed last night that my Frankenstein DMD is toast. Getting garbled things on the screen and then a few clear images. Controller is confirmed working 100%.

Looking for a working, used DMD or someone who fixes them (hoping). I know my options of paying $500 for new, DMD extender to LCD, and German DMD. I'd like to keep this original if possible.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Momaw75's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Momaw75's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Shelbyville, IN, US

#2 6 years ago

What brand is your DMD? Can you show some pictures of the screen when it is acting up?

#3 6 years ago

yeah pics would help diagnoses

1 week later
#4 6 years ago

I have something from Baywatch but as said above a picture of the pcb is necessary because there are 2 versions used by sega

#5 6 years ago

There is also this Spanish product from Louis which is full color, of fantastic build quality, plug and play, and cheaper/more reliable than a plasma DMD. You can also program it to amber orange if you want a full original look.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dmdmk64-new-dmd-multicolor-by-pinballsp-is-on-the-way/page/6#post-3908354

#6 6 years ago

Clear images and garbage?

Have you modded/upgraded your harness or reseated/checked the long chip under the battery area on the cpu? (I forget what number it is)

#7 6 years ago

Have you checked the 5v supply going to the DMD driver board? Does the board work fine with another DMD?

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iso-bog-sega-dmd-or-someone-who-can-fix and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.