• 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by drsfmd
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bally coin plate (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drsfmd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

All-

Per the title, I'm on the hunt for a couple of lockdown bar coin plates for my Bally Cue Tease- they are literally the last thing I need to finish my restoration. I don't care what denomination they show, as the game is set for free play.

Someone recently reproduced these for the other games, but they are a different size and hole configuration than the Bally one. I have already tried all of the "usual subject" vendors and come up empty.

Anyone have a line on where I can buy some, or have a couple in your junk box for sale?

Pic is from another of my Bally games.

bally coin plate (resized).jpgbally coin plate (resized).jpg
#3 3 years ago
Quoted from 29REO:

Try Coos.net typically bingo parts but you might get lucky. GL
http://coos.net/bingo_e/images/5-cent-us.jpg

Thanks. That's one of the sites I had bookmarked when I was originally looking. Those are different, as they have rivet holes on all four corners. This is a pretty high level restoration, and I'd rather not have to drill incorrect extra holes in the lockbar.

#5 3 years ago

Bump. Before I go commissioning custom pieces, does anyone have originals they will part with?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drsfmd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iso-bally-lockdown-bar-coin-plates?tu=drsfmd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.