(Topic ID: 1226)

isn't this a cool poster for a pinball room?

By seanymph

13 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Loupie
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4244.JPG
    elvira.jpg
    Scared_Stiff-3.jpg
    Elvira.jpg
    Elvira_Poster.jpg
    joie_de_vivre.jpg
    #1 13 years ago

I'm a chick and I think this is a cool poster. Dont' know what that large ball is the ladies are sitting on tho............ This site also has a cool silver ball poster from the 1939 world's fair that would be good (apparently that year large silver balls were iconic representations for the fair), but I'm out of space in my puny pinball room.

joie_de_vivre.jpgjoie_de_vivre.jpg

#2 13 years ago

Pinup girls for pinball, the world is good!

#3 13 years ago

OMG !! We actually have a real woman member on here (BD runs and hides)

#4 13 years ago

Don't worry, BD, I just laugh at the antics around here..oops! outta beer.......

#5 13 years ago

seanymph, will you marry me?

#6 13 years ago

Yes, I will. I already have one husband, but I live in Utah, so I think it's legal here..... wait, no, I think that's a guy having many wives..... ha-ha

#7 13 years ago

Looks like a cool poster
    I used to go to a few antique show in the city and would come across huge posters like that mounted on a type of canvas 4 ' x 6' .
    would make a nice game room wall poster

#8 13 years ago

Wish you had it in a higher resolution file so I could print it in a decent size and hang it on the wall at the pin parlor.

#9 13 years ago

Hmmmm..... have to look into that. I see your pin parlor is actually a pin parlor! That's fabulous. I've been to Lyons. Loved it. Wish you well, and if I find a better picture/file, I'll send it your way!

#10 13 years ago

Awesome artwork, I would love to see a classic (no pun intended) "Pin"up section of old pinball artwork here on Pinside.

#11 13 years ago

That's a solid toss-up between your poster and my old PBR bar lights. Tough call...

1 year later
    #12 12 years ago

I know this is majorly old, but...

http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Monte-Carlo-Posters_i920910_.htm

...it's only $9.99 online. I guess it depends on the look your going for in your room. I think it would make a great "classy" look to more of a lounge room. I guess, I'd rather have that look then a "cheesy" retro arcade look.

#13 12 years ago

a blast from the past

#14 12 years ago

I just got this 1 the Other day....

Elvira_Poster.jpgElvira_Poster.jpg

#15 12 years ago

Where did u get that Elvira poster?

#16 12 years ago

I got it the Friday-nite when Vendor's were bring-n Everything to Sell @ the Winston-Salem Game Auction... The guy said he got it from Bally when he bought SS New in 1995.. He wanted $ 50.00 ,, I offered him $ 20 ,, he took it.. It was shipped to him in a Gold Frame with a Protective cover.. He had to have inside connection's... Alot of Yankee ( I mean Northern ) Vendor's do..

,, also ,, A Very impressive Collection you have seanymph . I've had Most of them. Jackbot , I Miss !!

,,,,, I have a Stand-up also....

Elvira.jpgElvira.jpg Scared_Stiff-3.jpgScared_Stiff-3.jpg

#17 12 years ago

I can't wait to get my SS!

#18 12 years ago

I see you have a ToM as of now,, Yr Past Pin's ( impressive also ) What made you get rid of TZ ?

4 weeks later
    #19 12 years ago

It'd look good in a pinball cafe in france.

#20 12 years ago

Do I Win? I got a real one

elvira.jpgelvira.jpg

#21 12 years ago

I should think so way2wyrd!!! One last Question .....were they real???? HE HEHEHEHE

#22 12 years ago

You Lucky #@#*# !!! Elvira Still lOOk's Good... ,, Hell Yes ,, You Win !!!

#23 12 years ago

The calm before the storm. Are you ready for another Friday night?

IMG_4244.JPGIMG_4244.JPG

#24 12 years ago

Wow..that is so awesome

#26 12 years ago

Party is going on now. Two Pinsiders workin' those pins. I'm taking a brake.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/isnt-this-a-cool-poster-for-a-pinball-room and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.