(Topic ID: 244485)

Is your pinball hobby healthy for you?

By embryonjohn

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

is-my-pinball-hobby-healthy-absolutely-fucking-not (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oneangrymo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 4 years ago

Absolutely not. Pinball collecting has made me gain 20 lbs and broke my leg. First it costs a lot. Second things break and stresses you out, third there is no physical activity involved except for lifting the damn machine which can fall and break your leg, fourth it can cause marriage issues, fifth it takes up room in your house. But I like all the noises, and light effects.

When I was trying to obtain an Alien LE, I couldn't sleep for weeks. No its not healthy at all.

Oh and dont forget about stress of deliveries! They make up their own time, their own convenience, scratch things, break things.. stress!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oneangrymo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-your-pinball-hobby-healthy-for-you?tu=Oneangrymo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.