WeChat Image_20210225134520 (resized).jpg
WeChat Image_20210225134509 (resized).jpg
WeChat Image_20210225134413 (resized).jpg
wonka3 (resized).JPG
wonka2 (resized).JPG
wonka1 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
E9259131-977E-4078-9B8C-CD11D4122930 (resized).jpeg
There are 284 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
#151 3 years ago
Quoted from Grindle3:

I currently have 28 CE models in stock at classicgamerooms.com. We are not price gouging like some dealers.

I can 100% vouch for Jason. Great guy to work with!

#152 3 years ago
Quoted from Grindle3:

I currently have 28 CE models in stock at classicgamerooms.com. We are not price gouging like some dealers.

I just bought a JJP game from Jason. He is great to work with!

#153 3 years ago
Quoted from Grindle3:

Not for long. Now that you posted everyone is explaining to their significant other how they have to purchase this before it's becomes the next POTC or GnR.

#154 3 years ago

Classic game rooms is the best, have always gotten fair prices and great service there. Have bought 4 machines from Jason. Thank you for not price gouging

#155 3 years ago
Quoted from Grindle3:

Curious as to how many of those are DI? There were no CE for WoZ, Hobbit and we can rule out Pirates and GnR so leaves it to DI and Wonka.

#156 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Curious as to how many of those are DI? There were no CE for WoZ, Hobbit and we can rule out Pirates and GnR so leaves it to DI and Wonka.

They are all WONKA CE and selling fast. I am sold out on all the other CE models.

#157 3 years ago
Quoted from Grindle3:

They are all WONKA CE and selling fast. I am sold out on all the other CE models.

Thanks for the reply! Sent a guy your way last week that you're holding one for him till he returns to PA!

#158 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I have TWO brand new in the box Wonka CE. If interested let me know.

Sounds like there is a story behind this. Care to share?

#159 3 years ago
Quoted from Grindle3:

We should start a pool to see who can guess how long these will last.

#160 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

We should start a pool to see who can guess how long these will last.

I was thinking of getting one, but the shipping went up $50 overnight

#161 3 years ago
Quoted from loneacer:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#162 3 years ago
Quoted from loneacer:

When did the price go up.
It still says $199 on the website. Was it 149 for a while?

#163 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

It changed to $250 on here and on ebay (although the listing description still has $199).

wonka1 (resized).JPGwonka1 (resized).JPGwonka2 (resized).JPGwonka2 (resized).JPGwonka3 (resized).JPGwonka3 (resized).JPG
#164 3 years ago
Quoted from loneacer:

It changed to $250 on here and on ebay (although the listing description still has $199).
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks,
That may be inclusive of website commissions.

#165 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Shipping has been costing me around $225 on average since December. I had to raise the price on eBay especially to cover it. On my website I still have it at $199 but will change soon.

#166 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Sounds like there is a story behind this. Care to share?

He's a JJP distributor.

#167 3 years ago
Quoted from Grindle3:

Shipping has been costing me around $225 on average since December. I had to raise the price on eBay especially to cover it. On my website I still have it at $199 but will change soon.

Thanks for the insight.

#168 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

He's a JJP distributor.

Thanks for that.
Not quite as interesting as I hoped but definitely something to remember for the future.

I thought it might have been one of those, I took an Ambien before bed. When I woke up I found I had cleaned out the fridge and ordered 3 Wonka CEs.

#169 3 years ago
Quoted from Grindle3:

In the pinball world what does selling fast mean? 2 a week? How many did you sell today?

Thanks

#170 3 years ago

Finally got a kid multi ball thought the machine was going to explode

#171 3 years ago
Quoted from Grindle3:

Shipping a pin is costing you $225? I was charged $400+ for shipping my GNR CE

#172 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

He's a JJP distributor.

Dr. Frightener is...? Never knew that!

#173 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Talk to me next time!

#174 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Grindle3 correct me if I am wrong but your price only covers a portion of the cost to replace the machine (speaking of CE) if it were damaged? At 225$ I am assuming you're cover (maybe) 50% of the cost of the machine? So if the machine was a complete loss then the buyer would receive 6-7k in their claim?

Not trying to shed a negative light on ya but at 225 for shipping there's no way the machine is fully insured.

#175 3 years ago

What do we think about price for CE ahead? I think JJP did NOT sell all 5000 LE and 500CE, and they will do a rerun after GnR demand is met.

#176 3 years ago

Why do you think this? Why not put out POTC where you can upcharge or put out newly designed games?

Quoted from Northstar1976:

What do we think about price for CE ahead? I think JJP did NOT sell all 5000 LE and 500CE, and they will do a rerun after GnR demand is met.

#177 3 years ago

Everyone I chatted with a distributors and JJ’s said most likely no rerun in the works.

#178 3 years ago

I don’t know why people keep thinking JJP will do infinite reruns of games. It hasn’t happened since WOZ/Hobbit.
And if it was EVER going to happen, it would have been POTC.

#179 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I don’t know why people keep thinking JJP will do infinite reruns of games. It hasn’t happened since WOZ/Hobbit.
And if it was EVER going to happen, it would have been POTC.

yeah I think they got a lot of heat for YBR , so I dont see them ever doing reruns again. Once again, you see a machine its a JJP, you want it, buy it , dont twiddle your thumbs.

#180 3 years ago

Oh, I thought they make reruns until all 5000LE and 500 CE are sold out? POTC has already sold out on all LE/CE, am I wrong?

#181 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

yeah I think they got a lot of heat for YBR , so I dont see them ever doing reruns again. Once again, you see a machine its a JJP, you want it, buy it , dont twiddle your thumbs.

From my perspective, some peoples thumbs are tied financially and cannot justify the extra $$$ to jump from Stern to JJP.

That was my case until the next JJP coming. I'm ready now!!!

So... perhaps those who are late in the game have financial reasons than just kicking the can down the road hoping it will still be around when they find out the game is awesome.

I played the crap out of Wonka during an expo before COVID hit. Man oh man great game. I can only imagine how Wonka is in a home setting.
I would buy this game if it were not for the "rumored" Toy Story coming next.

#182 3 years ago

See hobbit and dialed in for price reference

#183 3 years ago

Oh, I thought they make reruns until all 5000LE and 500 CE are sold out? POTC has already sold out on all LE/CE, am I wrong?

That's not a re-run, that's the planned run. I do expect JJP will end up making all 5000 LEs, and they already sold out of the CEs.

What is in dispute is people thinking "JJP will just make a super super CE later" which I don't believe will ever happen.

#184 3 years ago

Jason shipped my LE early last Fall and the cost to Michigan, I believe was $187. Doubt he is making any $ on the shipping and I didn't have to deal with any insurance claim, etc. Just to give you and idea about how he backs things up....the box had damage and I could see some damage inside through the holes in the box so I refused the shipment. Notified Jason right away and he immediately had another one shipped to me direct from JJP which I received a few days later. Stand up guy indeed.

#185 3 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

So the judgement here is that one game is better and holding more value because it’s more approachable with less code and appeals to the casual players who just likes to bash things?

Depends on the particular game, yes?

#186 3 years ago
Quoted from Jeffster:

Jason shipped my LE early last Fall and the cost to Michigan, I believe was $187. Doubt he is making any $ on the shipping and I didn't have to deal with any insurance claim, etc. Just to give you and idea about how he backs things up....the box had damage and I could see some damage inside through the holes in the box so I refused the shipment. Notified Jason right away and he immediately had another one shipped to me direct from JJP which I received a few days later. Stand up guy indeed.

It’s reading this stuff that made it easy to pay a fair business man 250 for shipping when quoted and 200 is on his website. What goes around comes around!

#187 3 years ago

Well I just got my new Willy Wonka CE delivered today only to find this.....

WeChat Image_20210225134413 (resized).jpgWeChat Image_20210225134413 (resized).jpgWeChat Image_20210225134509 (resized).jpgWeChat Image_20210225134509 (resized).jpgWeChat Image_20210225134514 (resized).jpgWeChat Image_20210225134514 (resized).jpgWeChat Image_20210225134520 (resized).jpgWeChat Image_20210225134520 (resized).jpgsad-face (resized).jpgsad-face (resized).jpg
#188 3 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Please tell me you rejected that!

#189 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

That's not a re-run, that's the planned run. I do expect JJP will end up making all 5000 LEs, and they already sold out of the CEs.
What is in dispute is people thinking "JJP will just make a super super CE later" which I don't believe will ever happen.

I totally agree that they won't be making any "super CE's" of any game, but I do believe at some time they will rerun POTC, Wonka, and probably continuing with WOZ. My guess is once they get the factory fully running

Quoted from kst8cat:

Wow that sucks....lets hope u didnt accept the game....its crazy to me they even put it on the final delivery truck

#190 3 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

Looks to me some brain surgeon cut away the pallet and didn't realize that it was loose and tippable without it.

So sorry for your loss, keep us posted on the resolution.

#191 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Please tell me you rejected that!

Yes of course I rejected it. The driver was very apologetic and completely understood.

#192 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Grindle3 correct me if I am wrong but your price only covers a portion of the cost to replace the machine (speaking of CE) if it were damaged? At 225$ I am assuming you're cover (maybe) 50% of the cost of the machine? So if the machine was a complete loss then the buyer would receive 6-7k in their claim?
Not trying to shed a negative light on ya but at 225 for shipping there's no way the machine is fully insured.

Ive only experienced a full loss on 1 out of thousands of machines shipped. 99.9% of the time $20 per lb will cover anything damaged. The rest is on me...not the customer.

#193 3 years ago
Quoted from Grindle3:

Ive only experienced a full loss on 1 out of thousands of machines shipped. 99.9% of the time $20 per lb will cover anything damaged. The rest is on me...not the customer.

Thank you - this is a very useful data point. I've been paying for full coverage. DOH.

#194 3 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

It’s fine dude. You just hit the Wonkavator multi ball. Totally normal.

#195 3 years ago
Quoted from Grindle3:

Good to know and thanks for responding. Most of all....for not taking offense!

#196 3 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

Man that sucks, must have fell off at the loading dock or something.

#197 3 years ago

Bought one from Mike at Great American Pinball. Can't wait

#198 3 years ago

Where will that busted Wonka Pinball end up? The distributor would send a replacement (or refund), gets it back. Or does the shipping company reimburse him, then they auction it along with other damaged shipments?

#199 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I can 100% vouch for Jason. Great guy to work with!

Yep what iceman44 said: Jason at Classic Gamerooms in Georgia great guy, got my Wonka SE from him, very fair price, super easy transaction, shipping perfect to Austin, Texas. And as a bonus for Jason, I just recently joined the Pinside family and yesterday got the "you need to have someone vouch for you" message, and sure enough Jason helped me with that! 100% recommend him.

By the way @iceman44, you were living the "iceman" life last week huh in Beorne!?!? (I'm in Austin, what a lousy week that was, yeeesh)

#200 3 years ago

I just ordered a Wonka CE from Jason at Classic Gamerooms. Super easy transaction. In stock and shipping today!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

9,600 (OBO)
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

9,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 86.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

11,000 (OBO)
$ 64.00
$ 32.99
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
There are 284 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-willy-wonka-sold-out/page/4?hl=wesman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.